No announcement yet.

Move over Broner. Here comes Benavidez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Your sig Pier Olivier Cote is the truth. My favorite prospect right now. As for the topic, Benivadez has so much talent, but Top Rank is moving him very slowly. With his hand history, I don't blame him. This kid could be very special.
    This is my main worry with him right now.
    Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
    is that why he is still fighting 6 rounders? oh and I forgot he fought an all time great tonight too
    LMAO GTFO with the bull**** dude. This is what we do now? When a dude has talent we knock on his rounds? Gotta find something right? Fkin lamers.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

LMAO GTFO with the bull**** dude. This is what we do now? When a dude has talent we knock on his rounds? Gotta find something right? Fkin lamers.
      The broner sniffers are on a whole nother level of fanboyism.

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
        Being a bit noobish, but can anyone post some vid links of this kid? Very interested.
        Ill be modest and not give you one of his KO fights.

Comment

u kinda bought it on yourself in mentioning him next to a guy who fights in 12 rounders.

Comment

Benavidez is 20 fighting 6 rounders and Broner is 22 about to fight for a strap in a second weight class, stop it b...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              u kinda bought it on yourself in mentioning him next to a guy who fights in 12 rounders.
              That makes sense... Both are prospects aren't they? Benavidez being 3 years younger and has had issues with his hands. What's the problem with 6 rounders?

Comment

Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
                The broner sniffers are on a whole nother level of fanboyism.
                They know what it is. Notice how none of them have said Broner beats Benavidez? They falling back on the weak ass argument about rounds.

Comment

I didnt say there was anything wrong with the guy. Comparing him to a guy who is fighting for Championship belts is ridiculous. And yes Broner knocks out Benavidez at this point

Comment

That makes sense... Both are prospects aren't they? Benavidez being 3 years younger and has had issues with his hands. What's the problem with 6 rounders?
                    Prospects, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                      I didnt say there was anything wrong with the guy. Comparing him to a guy who is fighting for Championship belts is ridiculous.
                      He needed a thesis statement to draw us in, lmao!

Comment

Working...
                      X