Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey did more damage to Pacquiao over Bradley and Mosley combined LOL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    Bradley wasn't as determined or conditioned for that fight than this.

Plus if he fought Pacquiao the way he fought Holt, instead of his defense first style it would have been different.

but it's not smart to exchange with Pacquiao
    bradley overtrained for this fight. only gained one pound from weigh in to fight night. anyone who knows boxing knows that is not a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      bradley overtrained for this fight. only gained one pound from weigh in to fight night. anyone who knows boxing knows that is not a good sign.
      Lmao

maybe he only gained one pound because he's a 5'5 Jr Welterweight and he didn't need to cut any weight because 147 is already his limit?

Where did you get that he was overtrained? This is the best shape I've ever seen Bradley in in my life. I've also never seen him throw as hard.

I only talk about things I can prove, and there's nothing you can do to prove that Bradley overtrained or not. Nor does it matter

Bradley's job is being a boxer, if he doesn't know how to train by now, after 18 years of boxing, then that's his problem.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-11-2012, 05:03 PM.

Comment

because Bradley was trying to counter him

It's not like he was losing so there was no need to risk anything because the counter puncher always has the advantage over the aggressor.

but it doesn't matter how smart you fight when the judges already know who's gonna win.
        This doesn't make sense?

Bradley has no power, so what's the risk?

Comment

What doesn't make sense?

Why would Pacquiao give away the advantage when he's already outclassing him? The counter puncher always has the advantage over the aggressor. Unless you're losing the fight, there's no need to fall into a counter puncher's trap.

It doesn't matter how "feather fisted" you think Bradley is. He's a dude with 130 pounds of muscle, who's spent 18 years of his life training to punch and hurt other men.

Mayorga is the only one I know that's stupid enough to let people hit him for free.

Comment

because Bradley was trying to counter him

It's not like he was losing so there was no need to risk anything because the counter puncher always has the advantage over the aggressor.

but it doesn't matter how smart you fight when the judges already know who's gonna win.
            But he was losing,which is why he lost..Bradley does not hit hard,why did Pac not just walk through Bradley pillow fist to just KO Bradley??I mean he walked trough Cotto bombs..

Comment

Lmao

maybe he only gained one pound because he's a 5'5 Jr Welterweight and he didn't need to cut any weight because 147 is already his limit?

Where did you get that he was overtrained? This is the best shape I've ever seen Bradley in in my life. I've also never seen him throw as hard.

I only talk about things I can prove, and there's nothing you can do to prove that Bradley overtrained or not. Nor does it matter

Bradley's job is being a boxer, if he doesn't know how to train by now, after 18 years of boxing, then that's his problem.
              The dude walks around at 160-165. He fought Devon Alexander last year. Made 140 and then rehydrated to 148. You don't know what the **** you are talking about.

Comment

Clottey did more damage but he lost every round, boxing is not just about who does more damage. That being said Clottey would fuck Bradley up.

Comment

guess you forgot that mosley knocked pac down

Comment

Clottey actually landed quite a few clean jabs on Manny, just a shame he covered up too much and didn't really seem to open up enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Yet Bradley did it..Bradley to my surprise exchange with Pac a few times..I also believe Clottey and Mosley took more damage from Pac then Bradley...Bradley was only hurt once and it was his own doing whe n he turned his ankle..
                      This^^^^its comical if it was so featherfisted, you wouldn't see Pac acknowledging him when he got hit with a good shot. He hit Pac with some great body shots....when you can hear that crap on TV, its a good shot, no matter how you look at it.

Quick question, if Bradley really did hurt his foot, does the rematch look more like the first round....with Pac reaching and not doing much

Comment

Working...
                      X