Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mauricio Herrera: "No one wants to fight Lucas Matthysse, I'm willing to fight him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    http://r i n g t. v .craveonline.com...ucas-matthysse

Cagey fight, who takes it?

Vote in poll.
    Herrera needs to crawl right back under the rock he came from. For starters his style is very awkward and tends to make for boring fights. Nobody wants to see a one armed boxer that crabs and holds and throws tons of jabs..

Boring...I would've hung up the phone if called me Monday morning asking for a rematch..

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Make it happen.

I got Matthysse by decision.
      I think Herrera would need to sign with Al Haymon to get a fair shot on the cards since Lucas is already with him.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
        Herrera needs to crawl right back under the rock he came from. For starters his style is very awkward and tends to make for boring fights. Nobody wants to see a one armed boxer that crabs and holds and throws tons of jabs..

Boring...I would've hung up the phone if called me Monday morning asking for a rematch..

PRPP
        Look how salty this guy is that Garcia got clowned.

Comment

Styles make fights. Alvarado a face first brawler was simply too much man for Herrera, and ended up tagging him a ton, and winning a comfortable decision.

Matthysse will be too much for Herrera.

If Lucas stays at 140, this would be a very very good fight. But if the plan is for Lucas to move up to 147, then naw.

Comment

I think Herrera would need to sign with Al Haymon to get a fair shot on the cards since Lucas is already with him.
            Nah. Herrera wouldn't get robbed against Lucas Matthysse, especially not after the Garcia robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post

PRPP

I would find this guy boring too if he was clowning my dude.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Styles make fights. Alvarado a face first brawler was simply too much man for Herrera, and ended up tagging him a ton, and winning a comfortable decision.

Matthysse will be too much for Herrera.

If Lucas stays at 140, this would be a very very good fight. But if the plan is for Lucas to move up to 147, then naw.
                From what I remember, Matthysse only ever intended to move up to fight Mayweather. In an interview pre-DG, he said he wasn't keen to move up.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 03-20-2014, 02:55 PM.

Comment

From what I remember, Matthysse only ever intended to move up to fight Mayweather. In an interview pre-DG, he said he wasn't keen to move up.
                  Whatever happened to the plan of Thurman and Lucas on the same card, setting up a fight between them???

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Whatever happened to the plan of Thurman and Lucas on the same card, setting up a fight between them???
                    Schaefer wants it, but he wanted Matthysse-Maidana too and LM said he wasn't moving up.

You think if Matthysse beat Herrera he could be Floyd's September opponent?

Comment

So Broner is not interested?

Comment

Working...
                      X