Collapse
No announcement yet.

danny garcia calling out pac!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Danny a lot but old Erik Morales was giving him problems the first fight.

Pacquiao would beat Danny like he stole something

Comment

IF (and big if because I still wanna see some proof or a link) Danny said this.....lmfao at that dude. MFer couldn't stop a half dead Zab Judah and damn near was in MAJOR trouble against Zab late in that fight. Yet he gonna KO Manny Pacquiao. Lmfao

Comment

Pacman will kill this guy if ever this fight happens but I would love to see this fight.

Comment

Lmfao guys watch the damn vid!
          He just saying he believes he can knock anyone out. He never once said pacs name

Comment

i'll give Garcia a chance if Pacquiao comes at him wild and sporadic.. I think Garcia will eventually time him. However I think we have witness some added nuances to Pacquiao's game in a less than competent Rios. He showed he is thinking more chess than checkers, showing better defense and set up shots to vicious punch combinations.

Garcia improved his right hand and can tank shots which eventually teaches him the timing of his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpauly View Post
              I def would love to see this fight,,,of course trying to make it happen would be like pulling teeth
              mike tyson just called out kimbo. hope this fight happens!!

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                mike tyson just called out kimbo. hope this fight happens!!
                A 70 year old version of Mike Tyson would beat the life out of Kimbo.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  A 70 year old version of Mike Tyson would beat the life out of Kimbo.
                  heard it was going to be an mma match tho lol.

Comment

pac takes gracia out.. people underestimating pac is not a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      pac takes gracia out.. people underestimating pac is not a good idea.
                      Pac, Floyd and Marquez are the ONLY dudes I'll concede a Swift loss to....everybody else can get it!!

Comment

Working...
                      X