Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake and ghey.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Was he using his c0ck to push the elevator buttons? It sure looked like it...
      That's why every time I see one of those sensitizer things I always use them cause you never know if the next thing you touch was touched by a penis before you touched it

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        That's why every time I see one of those sensitizer things I always use them cause you never know if the next thing you touch was touched by a penis before you touched it
        Holy ****, I've been touching a lot of elevator buttons in the last month or so. God knows how many penises have touched those buttons!...

Edit: I'll never look at an elevator button the same way ever again...

Comment

Holy ****, I've been touching a lot of elevator buttons in the last month or so. God knows how many penises have touched those buttons!...

Think about how many times you have shaken a dudes hand after he just scratched his balls or adjusted his d.ick.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Think about how many times you have shaken a dudes hand after he just scratched his balls or adjusted his d.ick.
            People are freaky, it could be much worse.

Comment

^^^

That dude was white so you know his pecker could only reach the going down button lol!
              Stay away from the going down button!

Probably every day

but you know you've done it too
              Last edited by -jose-; 02-27-2013, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Or wiped his nasty ass without washing his hands.

Comment

What a ***, lol!

Comment

Working...
                  X