Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican Americans of boxingscene i have a question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The U.S. would never go to war with Mexico. But more importantly Mexico would never go to war with the U.S.

Many Mexican Citizens(including two of my cousins) volunteered to join in the war in Iraq. The ties between the countries are strong.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
      2pac said to me: "Why Should I Fight For A Country That Doesn't Give A Shyt About Me Or My People"
      I'm with Pac.

Even tho I was born in The States, I would switch sides and fight with The Mexicans.

I laugh at Shytcanos who think they're considered "American".
      Sorry Jose, but you're still a dumb "$pic" to the White folks.

Maniac take that Margarito avi off. Margarito don't like bustas
      Margarito is Mexican, and you're a traitor.

Imagine fighting next to Margarito. That would be bad ass. México would win in a day!

Long live Margarito!
      Really i am white folks and i stand by my American brother i could care less what shade you are a man is judged on his merits and character not his fcking skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        I'd pull an Ali, no way I'd fight a pointless war.
        Drugs weapons humans are smuggled over that border every single day the cartels have no regard for your life or anyone incuding there own for that matter.

Oh and Ali was a racist slimebag and coward i have not a shred of respect for him.
        Last edited by MARKBNLV; 01-13-2013, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
          The U.S. would never go to war with Mexico. But more importantly Mexico would never go to war with the U.S.

Many Mexican Citizens(including two of my cousins) volunteered to join in the war in Iraq. The ties between the countries are strong.

what if US goes to war to clean up the drug cartels??

Comment

USA all day.

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post

yeah this is true.

I remember a while back I saw a documentary on the history channel about coded messages during WWII (back when the history channel was actually about history...), and supposedly Germany had sent Mexico many coded messages trying to entice them to invade the United States, that Germany promised Mexico it would receive all of it's territory back if it invaded the US and of course Mexico turned them down saying it is not in their best interest.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                depends on what the war is about.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                This...

Just to give a situation I can relate to.
                If England invaded Scotland because it was now Scottish policy to kill all non-Scots in Scotland I would switch sides instantly and fight for the English.

If they invaded for power I'd fight for Scotland until the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  This...

Just to give a situation I can relate to.
                  If England invaded Scotland because it was now Scottish policy to kill all non-Scots in Scotland I would switch sides instantly and fight for the English.

If they invaded for power I'd fight for Scotland until the end.
                  ha ha burner,im from newcastle and i would fight for scotland............fuk david cameron
                  Last edited by HughJass; 01-27-2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

I'd fight for Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                      ha ha burner,im from newcastle and i would fight for scotland............fuk david cameron
                      People from Newcastle I met were always cool, if we go on holiday abroad and we end up merging with a group of Geordies.

Went to see a Newcastle game once with my football team, as soon as I entered the town centre there was a naked guy with a small traffic cone on his head and a cape on, who said "Alright lads."

Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X