Collapse
No announcement yet.

New: Mayweather seeks House Arrest: Link inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao at people on this site getting butt hurt at the thought of floyd not doing his full sentence.

if he does house arrest, he does house arrest. if he stays in jail, he stays in jail... money talks. everyone knows this.

get over it.

Comment

• This is embarrasing! Cmon Floyd!...You were sentenced to 87 days! Not 5-10 yrs. Man up, do your time, and come home with dignity. What kind of grown man cries that he wants to come home after only 12 days in jail? Of course nobody ever want to be in jail but you deal with it. You do the crime, now deal with the time. Paul Williams may never walk again and he is acting more like a man than Floyd.
      Last edited by Deevel916; 06-12-2012, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
        lmao at people on this site getting butt hurt at the thought of floyd not doing his full sentence.

if he does house arrest, he does house arrest. if he stays in jail, he stays in jail... money talks. everyone knows this.

get over it.
        Exactly, I asked one of the fools earlier if the judge would delay his sentence if he did something wrong. The answer is if you have money , money talks... Prisons are designed to make money. license plates etc are only cheap slave labor.

Everything operates off making money, or increasing debt notes.....

as the good book says..

ECCLESIASTES 10:19

"A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things."

YAHAWAH

Comment

• LMAO....man gtfo with that stuff....you do the crime, you do the time.

Comment

• So let me get this straight, Floyd took off a year and a half after the Hatton fight in 2007, took over a year off after the Mosley fight in 2010. I am assuming he wasn't training full time during those layoffs, most likely just staying in shape.
            But now that he will be out of the game for up to 90 days, most likely a lot less, its going to end his career? I call BS on that one.

Comment

• He probably needs to be in general pop. Isolation is worst than being on general pop.

Comment

• He probably isn't eating that crap food that they eat.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                  So let me get this straight, Floyd took off a year and a half after the Hatton fight in 2007, took over a year off after the Mosley fight in 2010. I am assuming he wasn't training full time during those layoffs, most likely just staying in shape.
                  But now that he will be out of the game for up to 90 days, most likely a lot less, its going to end his career? I call BS on that one.
                  Its hard to cycle on peds behind bars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Don View Post
                    And others are in jail because they're on vacation?

Lol I'm laughing at people arguing with what a DOCTOR diagnosed... some people man some people. Next they going to say the doctor is being paid off
                    Everyone loses weight when they go to jail. A Doctor can diagnose any 1 of those guys and say that they've all lost weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      This is embarrasing! Cmon Floyd!...You were sentenced to 87 days! Not 5-10 yrs. Man up, do your time, and come home with dignity. What kind of grown man cries that he wants to come home after only 12 days in jail? Of course nobody ever want to be in jail but you deal with it. You do the crime, now deal with the time. Paul Williams may never walk again and he is acting more like a man than Floyd.
                      READ. he wants to be put in Gen Pop. if they wont do that then put on house arrest

Comment

Working...
                      X