No announcement yet.

Pac v JMM @ 140 = get it DONE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post
    both fights had catch-weights. both had to drain themselves to make weight.

now Pacroid dont wanna give a catchweight, has to be at exactly 147.

Pacroid is a joke
    147 means welterweight... it means the fighter can come at any weight between 141 to 147... The didn't say exactly 147, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
      Even if he fought and win against Martinez at 154lbs no catch weight. They can always say that Martinez was weight drained for that fight.
      excuses will only stop when pac finally loses...they've been waiting in vain for that.

Comment

Offcially Marquez hold the title at 135lbs while Pacman got the 147lbs and 154lbs!

To make it fair to boxing fans, Marquez in the past fought Mayweather at 147lbs!

So, if ever they agreed to fight then it should be at 147lbs!

Same as that with Mayweather!

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
          I would rather see Berto/Bradley/Alexander since Pacquiao will receive no credit fighting Marquez at 147.
          I agree on berto to unify the belts... that should add more to the legacy.

I am not so sure about fighting the bradley/alexander winner... it might not be economical... The martinez fight should be more saleable if it can be made at a weight that is acceptable to both. martinez is much bigger and fresh from a sensational win therefore, it would be perceive by boxing fans as very competitive. This will definitely sell.

Last fight before he retires should be against JMM... to settle unfinished business. I said last since it might not sell due to a mismatch perception. Nevertheless, it should happen even if it doesn't sell. I think if its the last fight before retirement, Pac camp will agree.

Comment

140 should be good enough, what? you want Pac to kill himself just so he can make the weight at 135?

Comment

just bring it on either 140 or 147
              it's been a long overdue!

Comment

Working...
              X