Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cotto wins should all the morons who said Cotto looks weight drained be banned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Cotto wins should all the morons who said Cotto looks weight drained be banned?

I say yes, hell ban them all now!
    YES
    9.09%
    NO
    27.27%
    Ban them now with their shitty excuses!
    63.64%

I'm mesmerized by that gif.

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA PRIME View Post
      I'm mesmerized by that gif.
      The guy with the ******ed hair was actually smart, he stayed down and recovered from it and took like and 8/9 count.. While the other guy rushed to get up the orange shorts guy and he got stopped in the very next round with the guy with the goofy hair!

Smart fighters are the ones who take the time to recover, not a moron who tries to get up right away.

Comment

Being weight drained doesn't mean its an automatic loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
          The guy with the ******ed hair was actually smart, he stayed down and recovered from it and took like and 8/9 count.. While the other guy rushed to get up the orange shorts guy and he got stopped in the very next round with the guy with the goofy hair!

Smart fighters are the ones who take the time to recover, not a moron who tries to get up right away.
          I couldt stop staring at the guys hair, looked like he had a proper Rhinocerus horn going on

EDIT: that fight was actually more interesting than the main event (Hatton Ndou)

Comment

Lol they should ban them already, anyway, I cant wait till after the fight, Pac nuthuggers are gonna have like a million excuses to why he lost

Comment

I don't think Cotto is weight drained, he looks to be in the best shape of his career. People forget he looks skinnier for the weigh in for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Jewshua View Post
                I don't think Cotto is weight drained, he looks to be in the best shape of his career. People forget he looks skinnier for the weigh in for obvious reasons.
                He is going to be a monster tonight, Manny might be fighting a much much better version of Cotto then Clottey, Mosley, Judah fought. If Manny wins all the respect to him, I was a fan of Manny much longer then Cotto but I feel bad about the Margarito fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                  He is going to be a monster tonight, Manny might be fighting a much much better version of Cotto then Clottey, Mosley, Judah fought. If Manny wins all the respect to him, I was a fan of Manny much longer then Cotto but I feel bad about the Margarito fight...
                  It's going to be a potentially great fight, it always better when you have all this media coverage and pre-fight hype.

Comment

You know its *****s and Pac-haters saying this ****. Basically we would be getting rid of the more moronic posts on the forum.

Comment

Working...
                    X