hopkins is still bitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
    awwww
    Ah the good old "i could not think of anything to say so i'd just put an emotion" post.

Seriously

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
      Ah the good old "i could not think of anything to say so i'd just put an emotion" post.

Seriously
      theres no point in arguing with you,ur talking s**t and have convinced yourself your right,now get out of this thread kid

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        You are looking into it too much. Hopkins is looking where the big bucks/recognition/low risk fights are.
        No, most people actually think that. He is 45, he knows he is way way passed it, and is looking for one last payday probably.

Only person who is the onlyone thinking of something is you when you made this thread
        Originally posted by mangler View Post
        It's old news. Bhop got shaded by Taylor, but he's gone on to more gr8ness while Taylor has fizzled out. I don't think he's bitter, he's just carefully pickin his last big fight.
        theres no point in arguing with you,ur talking s**t and have convinced yourself your right,now get out of this thread kid

He is right. There was not even many people that agreed with you, they just said a 3rd fight would be a good idea which is not what you were asking.

If Hopkins cared that much he would of dropped his pay demands and fought Jones jr in a rematch years ago, but he was not interested if the fight was not on his terms.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          While you're a raging ****sexual, I agree that he only considers Froch an option because he knocked out Taylor. I wouldn't say Hopkins is bitter, but he definitely believes he won those fights, so beating Winky, Pavlik & Froch are ways of saying, "See? I'm better."

Also, I recently heard him on the radio and he's not bitter about Calzaghe either. He said he'd love to fight him more than anyone else but accepts the fact that Joe is retired. He said he's moved on because the fight will always be controversial and lots of people scored it for hopkins, not to mention he did that at age 43, so he's fine with it.
          now that's really funny lmao

Comment

I think Jermain could be ruined. I doubt a fight with Taylor would even be brought up. Froch and Adamek are options...

I wish it went down like this...

Hopkins-Froch September/October 09 and then Hopkins/winner of Dawson/Johnson early 2010...and Bernard retires winning both fights...

Comment

listen, whoever started this post, I KNOW U DIDNT MEAN U WANTED THE TRILOGY TO GO DOWN... im just stating what i THINK...

i probably appreciate real boxing technique more than ya'll, me being a real boxer myself. ya'll probably just care about "brawling and excitement'... i'm more of a student, i appreciate tactfulness, and strategy... i love the sweet science and it's historical importance... that's why i would like to see this fight go down... i just think owes it to himself and his fans to get this monkey off his back, haha no pun intended...

Comment

bump.......

Comment

bump.......
                  Hopkins is snookered now anyway, with 168 tourney, and Dawson proving to be a miniscule draw.

I think that might be it for old B-Hop, nobody around for him to face, unless Calzaghe has a dramatic change of heart. But at this point, that fight does nothing for boxing really.

A fight with Valuev is the only fight that would add to his legacy, nothing else does. May as well retire, really.

Comment

Seriously
                    couldnt agree more. the funny thing is hes the one being childish, yet hes the one posting the bottle. all in all its just a waste of everyones time.

as for BHop being bitter. i dont think bitter is the right word. i just think hes sick and tired of being screwed over by the politicians of boxing. but like he says himself, the real fans know who won the fights. hes just proving it furthur that hes the superior fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X