No announcement yet.

Breaking News! Cotto's strap up for grabs by Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I_Kill_Haterz View Post
    it doesnt matter if its on the line or not cotto's gon whoop pacquiao's ass and badddddddddddddddddddddd and going to retai
    Co sign!

Cotto will KO the **** out Pacquiao!

Comment

it doesnt matter if its on the line or not cotto's gon whoop pacquiao's ass and badddddddddddddddddddddd

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
        Co sign!

Cotto will KO the **** out Pacquiao!
        cotto will make pacquia his *****

Comment

cotto will make pacquia his *****
          Cotto will also make pacquiao wife his *****! Cotto will embarrass the whole Pacquiao family nov 14!
          Last edited by AnimalisticMeth; 07-29-2009, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Coo will also make pacquiao wife his *****! Cotto will embarrass the whole Pacquiao family nov 14!
            lol havent u heard he already made her his ***** shes in his house as we speak giving some of that good asian head

Comment

lol havent u heard he already made her his ***** shes in his house as we speak giving some of that good asian head
              Really? Man that's awesome. My sources tell me Pacquiao likes to watch when Cotto gives it to her. She loves that Puerto Rican ****. Asian **** is a bit small for her.

Comment

Really? Man that's awesome. My sources tell me Pacquiao likes to watch when Cotto gives it to her. She loves that Puerto Rican ****. Asian **** is a bit small for her.
                he actually asked cotto if he could join and my sources told me cotto said fuk no that the only time pacquiaa is gon be on his knees is when cotto kos him

Comment

Stop pretending that you are two people. Also, these posts above were reported for extreme stupidity.

Btw... Stupidity is not a crime so you're free to go.

Comment

he actually asked cotto if he could join and my sources told me cotto said fuk no that the only time pacquiaa is gon be on his knees is when cotto kos him
                    My sources just confirm that he is considering a sex change because Pacquiao can't make Jinkee feel good anymore. Jinkee needs a real man and Pacquiao is not that.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X