Collapse
No announcement yet.

just rediscovered this tune...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] just rediscovered this tune...

and just remembered how awesome it is too.

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    and just remembered how awesome it is too.

It would have been way better if they didnt release a radio edited version that bleeped, swooshed, or scratched out every fourth word.

Comment

Lars my man,do you like Velvet Revolver ?

Comment

yep. that's a goodie.

Comment

Was listening to this song on someone's Iphone a few days ago. Brought back memories of high school break ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
            Lars my man,do you like Velvet Revolver ?
            Sure, I like some good rock music. I saw Velvet Revolver at the Roskilde Festival (outside Copenhagen) some years back when they were 'hot' -- Scott Weiland and Slash threw a good party! Sex, drugs, rock'n'roll.

Comment

Sure, I like some good rock music. I saw Velvet Revolver at the Roskilde Festival (outside Copenhagen) some years back when they were 'hot' -- Scott Weiland and Slash threw a good party! Sex, drugs, rock'n'roll.
              I was a watching a Velvet Revolver video a few days ago on youtube,they were doing a cover of Paradise City with two guys from Cypress Hill doing lead vocals,was pretty cool,also VR doing a Led Zeppelin track too,Scott wasnt on vocals though it was some bad ass chick,wasnt Fergie shes pretty sick.reminds me,I havent seen the sex tape of her for a while,I may have to watch it again later.damn she's fine.

Copenhagen ? cool.I listened to European hard dance for nearly a decade,the last four years,I havent been as interested and have spent these last few years catching up on solid hard rock albums,like,Wolfmother,Jane's Addiction,Alter Bridge and Queens of the Stone Age etc.slowly beefing up my music collection.kinda like Volbeat too,havent heard a great deal of theirs though.

Comment

What is House of Pain,rap like Cypress Hill ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
                  What is House of Pain,rap like Cypress Hill ?

Comment

Everlast=legend. Makes a simple rhyme style commanding.

Comment

Working...
                    X