No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia's use of the n-word

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
    Danny swift cool. That's my ***** for real. We from the hood son. On the real tho it's not really a problem. If you're my bro and we are cool we can speak hood to one another. Not in public tho because we'd sound dumb as **** and so ghetto.
    Ayo my n!gga u just spit that ghetto gospel.

Im latino from Jerz, aint it that its acceptable to say ***** on the east coast its just that if you say ***** around black people and you aint black chances are you gonna get knocked the **** out if you aint spanish. If you is spanish you either gonna get a weird look or aint gonna get looked at period cuz black people tolerance for spanish people saying the word n!gga is much higher then there tolerance for anyone elses at least up northeast. And why is that, the following were told to me by black people as reasons why spanish people get away wit it:

"cuz you *****s in the hood wit us"

"cuz you *****s listen to rap as much as we do all you hear is *****"

"cuz ya spanish muthafukas be having some bad a$$ indian hear b!tches"

"cuz ya spanish *****s always got tha raw, i dont give a fuk if u say ***** just dont raise the price on me cuz im black"

Dead a$$ various black people have told me that lol I will say no one should say it but if I say n!gga under stand i dont walk around wit a hood and noose, and alrhough dannys the white looking kind of rican, ricans dominicans, cubans and damn near every latino race was mixed with the slaves

Comment

dont forget the bay. We all use the word *****. Its like saying dude, mane, holmes. Its accepted but im sure in the midwest it might be different

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
        It's an east coast thing. Not acceptable on the west coast.
        trippin my esay homies and Asian homies say that **** more than blacks

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
          Good post. It shouldn't be acceptable for anyone to use the word.

The people that use it, no matter the race make themselves look pretty ignorant when they do it.
          I agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
            Thats what I was thinkin, maybe in la but i aint think the whole cali.

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
              I'm not saying that they don't say, but that doesn't mean it is acceptable. Maybe the youngn's nowadays don't care, but growing up it was not cool.

Comment

What the big deal if Swift said it?

I'm African American and only minorities (Blacks, Hispanic, etc) are allowed to say it.

I hear Hispanics saying it all the time around me and I don't even bat an eye. We taken a negative (really negative WORD) and turned it into a positive...almost like a term of endearment.

Only one race isn't allowed to use it as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                  2:00

this is danny Garcia the man that beat lucas the machine, hes allowed to say it if he wants!!

Comment

It is not much about the word, but the intention behind it.

It is not about black people being allowed to use it, or puerto ricans, it is about perception.

Of course, if a black person calls another black person "n igga " there are less chances of misunderstanding , but the same goes for any other derogative term.

In school we used to address an asian looking guy as " china" , but there was no problem with it, since almost everybody had nicknames ,it was a friendly mocking of sort.

Of course, the word is offensive if used by a stranger in a clearly aggressive, derogative way.

My own father mocks me and call me names at all times and I reply in the same fashion , it is our way of joking.

As for Danny Garcia, I do not see how his usage of the word could be racist in any way or form.
                    Last edited by B-Bomber; 01-05-2014, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X