Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of Curiosity, how many people lost all their money for betting UD Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of Curiosity, how many people lost all their money for betting UD Floyd?

Can anyone provide some Vegas betting numbers?

I'm just curious how many people bet for Floyd to win UD and how much the average bet was?

Schit's gotta suck if a few of the high rollers put a few mil on the bet only to get robbed by Stubborn B1tch Ross

I wonder if Floyd bet on himself.

Comment

oh man i didnt even thought about this...ha maybe May himself lost tons of Money cause he bet on himself for an UD...i guess its time to b!tchslap the shiet out of that h0e!

But really though...does this chick even got a clue about what boxing is? Maybe she thought this would be kind of a modelscoutcontest or something like that and wasnt sure who was the more attractive looking dude for her at the end of the fight and decided to call it a draw...

Comment

I don't know how many people but if it was me who lost my money because of that "judge" I'd be on my way to USA with loaded gun right now.

Comment

You know this made me think. They should investigate for an unusually high wager on a Majority Decision. Makes you ponder...

Comment

Something went down. Millions changed hands somewhere.

The OP is on point.

Comment

Fortunately I just bet on Mayweather to win a decision in general. Managed to get 4/6 as a price boost late on as well. As Floyd would say, easy money!

Comment

I'm googling some stuff and can't find anything; I know the answers gotta be out there somewhere

Comment

The vast majority of decision prop bets would've just been decision win, not majority, split, etc. I doubt the impact was very big, but who knows maybe someone paid her off?

Comment

Working...
                  X