Dan Rafael on Haye-Chisora: There's a good chance Epix will carry the card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael on Haye-Chisora: There's a good chance Epix will carry the card

Mike S., San Antonio [via mobile]
    Please tell me whichever US tv picks up Haye-Chisora there will be a "face-off"

Dan Rafael (12:09 PM)

I'm told there's a good chance Epix will carry the card.

Good ****....Im glad I made the switch and now have EPIX.

Comment

What, no toe jokes?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        Good ****....Im glad I made the switch and now have EPIX.
        ha. I'm with you, bro.

Me love you long time Dish!

Comment

EPIX seems awesome but I don't think it is offered in my area.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
            ha. I'm with you, bro.

Me love you long time Dish!
            I got SHO and HBO right now, how much extra would it be to get EPIX??? I want to because of Bute-Froch, but not of it's going to be too much per month.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I got SHO and HBO right now, how much extra would it be to get EPIX??? I want to because of Bute-Froch, but not of it's going to be too much per month.
              i got sho and hbo with a phone line thats 50$ a month i think they charge 25$ but dont take it from me

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                If you have Dish, it should be free ( if you get the 250 channels pack) I signed with them last year and I'm paying $54 a month for 250 channels + DVR (perfect for recording fights) compared to Comcast/Cox ($80.)

I don't have HBO or Shotime tho. If I want to add them both... It'll be another $25 a month. I find Dish to be much better imo.

if you want to add an extra channel... I think it's an extra $10-15. Depends what channel it is. HBO is $10 extra while SHO is $15.

Comment

I also have Dish, I got EPIX strictly for the boxing. I believe it's $10 a month. But, in my opinion it's worth it.

Comment

Working...
                  X