Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should boxers who test positive for illegal drugs be allowed into IBHOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    1. FACT: Many athletes who cheat pass many PEDs tests. That is why they cheat!!! They think that they can beat the system.
    Even USADA does not believe you:

USADA admitted as much in the report outlining its evidence, saying that “the contention that an absence of positive drug tests is proof that a cyclist is clean does not bear serious scrutiny.”
    How stupid are you to keep running with this quotation. This also means Pacquiao could have been cheating. This means anything. You are so desperate. "Many athletes who cheat pass the test." hahaha. Go away, clown. Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Floyd made extra sure by using USADA to give him what he wanted. A RETRO TUE
    Thanks for more speculation. I thought we were talking about facts. Seems you can't keep up.

Floyd had red flags along the way too. His T/E ratio, rumored 3 failed PEDs tests, extra short testing periods, vampire facial (before a fight???? Blood transfusions, uses equipment that can be used to monitor HT, HB,...) and now the IV scandal. Also, USADA protecting Floyd but throwing Manny under the bus.
    Already talked to you about T/E ratio and gave you information from an expert. 3 failed drug tests? Where is the proof? FACTS. 19 passed drug tests. Oh yea, that's right, in your world 19 passed drug tests means failed drug tests. We should attack every athlete that passes drug tests now. Makes perfect sense. He ruined your life.

2. My point was that if they found traces of a substance that is commonly found in IV bags then it should have returned as a positive test .... but that is where the RETRO TUE comes in.
    Nope. Seems that your only point was to embarrass yourself. You showed you don't understand this. Leave it to someone else. Your hate has clouded your mind and you go posting shlt that makes no sense because of desperation.

3. What occurred with Floyd is NOT standard. NADO's have been found to minimally comply for WADA for different reasons. In this case it was due to who the athlete was and what he helped USADA with since 2010. Floyd got them recognized in boxing and paid them more than their competitors would have charged.
    hahahahaha. Thanks for MORE SPECULATION. When are you going to give any facts?

4. Nice try. You missed out a few key points.

a) They use the word "Ideally independent" but they know that its not always the case.
    b) NADO, meaning USADA, establishes the TUEC
    I showed you that they sign paperwork that says they have no affiliation with the NADO. You're pretty dense. Your contention is that Floyd paid of USADA, and USADA or Floyd then had to pay of the TUEC. Are you stupid? How many people should they involve in this when it would be so much easier to cheat if they really wanted to. You are beyond desperate.

5. So what. You know how many other bogus TUEs are sent over to WADA and nothing is done? You think WADA has this special wand where they can determine everything by reading a well prepared BS RETRO TUE?

Plus, WADA review is optional not mandatory. WADA usually is busy looking at cases where they are requested to review.
    Hahahahaha. Thanks for SPECULATING about what WADA does. The TUE and reason it was approved was sent to WADA. So yea, USADA should also involve WADA in this so that they have to pay them off too. They couldn't help Floyd cheat more efficiently. Nope. Let's just involved as many people as possible in this shlt. You're quite dumb.

6. IV can be used to manipulate both urine and blood tests.
    Isn't here where you speculate that it passes specific gravity yet really it's diluted? lol. I think you need to call the WADA accredited labs and tell them how to do their jobs, smart guy.

Having used an IV could essentially allow him to use it again the next day.
    Oh, more speculation. Niceeeee!

There is also the possibility that Floyd used an IV for "other reasons" before May 1st and was concerned that they would detect ... but again, they used it on May 1st so they can no longer detect .....
    Oh, more speculation. Niceeeee! If a partial sample was given, and the sample passes the specific gravity test, they CAN detect. There was nothing to detect.

7. I already pointed out that an IV can dilute yet pass a specific gravity test while avoid breaching threshold limits of a given PED.
    What you have already pointed out is that you don't know what you are talking about, Mr. Clenbuterol. Go talk to the WADA accredited labs to educate yourself.

1. How can NSAC find nothing wrong when they said that one must notify NSAC of his medical condition? You went on and on about UCI rules being broken but how about NSAC rules? Here you are OK that NSAC was lenient on Floyd, yet UCI being lenient with cyclists bad. Got it!

"All previous and on going medical conditions must be disclosed to the Nevada State Athletics Commissions.... neither fighter discloses an injury (medical condition)" Showtime - INSIDE MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO | Epilogue
    Obviously you are having trouble comprehending here. NSAC IS NOT CONCERNED WITH DEHYDRATION. NEVER HAS BEEN, NEVER WILL BE. GOT IT? YOUR BOY PAC GOT ****ED UP BECAUSE HE IS A COWARD THAT TRIED TO THROW NSAC UNDER THE BUS, AND NOW HIS TEAM IS TRYING TO THROW USADA UNDER THE BUS. LYING COWARDS IS WHAT THEY ARE.

2. As I keep on telling you, Floyd told you what he had and why he had it. Why are you resisting to comprehend this? Oh I know why ... because you too admitted that it is BS!!!
    Love how you've been trying to put words in my mouth that I said it's bullshlt out of your desperation. Already told you what he meant by his statement...that all of those things contributed to his dehydration. If you can't understand it, it's really too bad at this point. I don't have time to keep kicking you around about this.

WADA has said that orally rehydrating is the way to go. I kept asking you to elaborate on this (hyponatremia possibility) and you have not effectively done so. Yes, if Floyd had extreme case of hyponatremia, an IV would be appropriate but we both know he did not. Well, I know and I will make sure that you will too:

"hypertonic saline for hyponatremia should be reserved for a previously well individual who is symptomatic with seizures, coma, or new focal neurologic findings and whose serum sodium level is less than 120 mEq/L. Recommend that this very select group of patients receive 1.5 mL/kg of 3% hypertonic saline ..........

Although a rise of 3-6 mEq/L will stabilize the patient and may occur fairly rapidly, the total rise during the first 24 hours of treatment should not exceed 10-12 mEq/L.[1,5] The level of monitoring required by these patients means admission to an intensive care unit with serum sodium measurements every 2 hours; intravenous D5W infusion may be needed if the serum sodium level rises too rapidly. "

So that is why I said Floyd didn't have this medical condition. As I pointed out before, Floyd would also have to be sent to the hospital and monitored ..... There is video of Floyd in his home but after reading the above, its not even neccessary to mention .
    You are really an idiot, you know that?
    1. Can you read where it says there may be CASES. I even highlighted it for you. You have trouble with basic logic, which is why you couldn't understand the word "or." This does NOT mean he had to have hyponatremia. It says there may be reasons that IV rehydration is more effective than oral hydration. Why do I have to spell everything out for you?

2. Never in the ISTUE does it say the situation has to be an emergency that would leave someone on the end of their death bed. Stop making shlt up.

3. Again, apples and oranges.

Oscar's issue was NOT dehydration so stop it!!! His issue was beyond dehydration. Oscar dropped weight too fast and lost muscle mass and was weakened by that. Not saying that he was not also dehydrated before the weigh in but remember that Oscar supposedly did have an IV (Roach's conclusion). Still, the IV did little for Oscar. Again, apples and oranges.

Floyd on the other hand did not have to go to a place he had not gone for a decade, as Oscar had to do. Floyd said he made weight EASILY for a decade. I mention this every time I bring up the weight discussion. You intentionally or unintentionally did not!
    Don't try to squirm your way out of this now. You said on a number of quotations that stable weight and no big rehydration means no need for an IV. I showed you De La had stable weight and no big rehydration. Like I said, this shoots down your bullshlt. Sorry you can't handle it. Maybe you shouldn't put so much bullshlt out there pretending that you know what you are talking about. It always seems to come back to bite you in the ass.

Why do you not go to USADA's website. Are they nonsensical too when they say similar to what I said? I actually C/P straight from them on a few occasions. Sometimes I C/P from studies. You know better than studies? I think not!
    lol. You are completely delusional. I've posted directly from WADA a number of times to you. Maybe you should learn to read.

Its time to go get a white flag and wave it Trav!
    You love to bring up the flag and I understand why. It is the ONLY thing you've had to fall back on. Kind of pathetic since I've been kicking you around about Pacquiao's shoulder and this whole IV thing. There has been no reason for me to constantly tell you how you refused to blatantly admit you were wrong about me not knowing what Pacquiao's exact diagnosis was, or your misunderstanding of the word "or," or the various other things you posted bullshlt about.

But, very well. I now proclaim you to be Mr. Clenbuterol. I wave my flag to salute you, Mr. Clenbuterol. Next time go do some research before the hate in your blood makes you post some bullshlt that will only serve to embarrass you again...and again...and again.

And next time you write to me, try using some facts. When I provide facts to you, don't respond with speculation. Maybe then you'd get somewhere.

Who am I kidding. You won't get anywhere. It's over.
    Last edited by travestyny; 09-02-2016, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X