Where does GGG rank All time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he doesnt...

Comment

We have to wait until he finishes his career or at least beats a pound for pound opponent lol

If he beats Canelo and Ward that would be 2 of the best wins of this decade. If somehow he was able to get in the ring Kovalev and Stephenson as well. Then he'd have a good argument to be considered for being pushed into the top 50. That's a lot of what ifs though ha.

Comment

He ranks over Floyd, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          He ranks over Floyd, that's for sure.
          :qqq::qqq:

Comment

TBE at Middleweight

Comment

how threatened does a white boxer make you feel?

i really can't see where else this irrational hatred comes from. it's clearly a product of the 6 year manny - floyd race-war.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
                15 title defenses
                22 straight knockouts
                undefeated
                Almost cleaned out 160

What more does he need to do as a natural 154 fighter almost killing middleweights? Name me one fighter you have seen destroy fighters the way does. And since 160 fighters are scared to death of him he will now prove anyone can get it. He will start by cleaning out 147, then 154 now what???? LOL HATERS GONE HATE I GUESS!!!! to make it bad he is going easy on these fighters and they still crumble
                ....are You serious? He isn't even top ten p4p today let alone top 200 all time

Too unproven @ the moment

Comment

Working...
                X