I can't stop listening to the new Adele Album 25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't stop listening to the new Adele Album 25

it's not yet but got via torrent.

It's one of the best albums I've heard. She is an amazing talent and she will go down as one of the best female artist ever. She will be the voice of the decade for sure.

Her new video this week jsut got 15 million views in 4 days. Unreal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDWKuo3gXMQ

I cant stop listening to Rage Against the Machine's Evil Empire for some reason.

Comment

So you stole the album, you're nuthin but a petty criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        I cant stop listening to Rage Against the Machine's Evil Empire for some reason.
        Great album, I've always preferred the self-titled though.

Comment

I'd rather cut my ball sack off with a rusty knife than listen to that fat whale whining about some random geezer who ****ed her and left her.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
            So you stole the album, you're nuthin but a petty criminal.
            Downloading something is not the same thing as breaking into somebody's house and stealing their CD. I don't know how you can classify downloading music as criminal theft lol

What are they stealing from when digital media can be replicated an infinite amount of times? Who are they stealing from? A corporation whose majority profiteers make more money in a day than 90% of the entire world can make in a lifetime?

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
              Downloading something is not the same thing as breaking into somebody's house and stealing their CD. I don't know how you can classify downloading music as criminal theft lol

What are they stealing from when digital media can be replicated an infinite amount of times? Who are they stealing from? A corporation whose majority profiteers make more money in a day than 90% of the entire world can make in a lifetime?

clueless

Comment

pirating music is theft. you're a thief.

Comment

We live in a world of thieves. It makes no sense to not take advantage of something when you're being taken advantage of in every direction.

In fact I would classify not taking advantage of available resources as stupidity.

Not that I prate anything I'm just speaking in philosophical terms.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-20-2015, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                    We live in a world of thieves. It makes no sense to not take advantage of something when you're being taken advantage of in every direction.

In fact I would classify not taking advantage of available resources as stupidity.

Not that I prate anything I'm just speaking in philosophical terms.

it sounds like you're implying that people who provide goods and services are thieves. they're not. your a thief when you steal from them.

Comment

Working...
                    X