Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowardly Fraud Andre Dirrell calls out Abraham on Twitter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    bomb lol, Abraham barely touched him compared to some of the shots he was landing (including the one which knocked Dirrell down in the 10th).

Watch it yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qtj...ilpage#t=4151s

The ref refused to give the knock-down but Abraham knew it was a knockdown and went in for the kill.

When did you ever see a fighter go to ground holding his head then roll over and 20 seconds later start the hippy hippy shakes? I've been watching boxing a long time and never seen that. It's surprising what people will defend.

lol he's a crap actor, that's why everyone says it was fake.
    Yeah, but he didn't have to hit him when he was down.

Comment

• Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
      I wouldent call it dominating unless we view the fight as only the first 6 rounds, yes he boxed better and landed many good straight punches,BUT he was unable to sustain it and arthur was catching more and more in the later rounds, and I think dirrel knew that he was about to get knocked out.
      He ran and ran and started to make mistakes=he was getting scared ****less in there.
      Dirrell was giving Abe a boxing lesson but I agree with the notion of Abe coming on strong and fast towards the end he just shot his load and hit Dirrell while he was down out of frustration. Froch used a similar strategy but it was Ward that clearly dominated Abe.

If Dirrell wants a crack at Abe he should go over to Germany unless TMT can make it worth Arthur wild to come to Las Vegas. Neutral judges, Neutral ref I think it's a 50/50 fight but I think Sauerland will stir away from Dirrell and wait for a more mouthwatering clash b/t Abraham/Strum in an all out Germany where they will sell out.

Comment

• so this is a kinda slap in AA's face....dudes must think he's garbage and unworthy of the title he holds at SMW...thats what I get from this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          About sums it up for me...best post of thread.
          ortiz has very little skill and a ton of power

dirrell has solid power with tons of speed and very good skills

they are very similar mentally, though. both can break in an instant after performing well. i also think ortiz has a decent chin, while dirrell's chin is probably not terrific and that's why you see him running, holding, dropping to one knee, etc.

neither behave professionally, and that's damning for the career of a top flight boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            so this is a kinda slap in AA's face....dudes must think he's garbage and unworthy of the title he holds at SMW...thats what I get from this thread

unworthy of a title?

the titles mean nothing, man. who cares about a belt you get for beating a domestic german (implanted russian in germany?)

stieglitz best wins in his title defenses were against enrique ornelas and korhen friggin gevor

he was not a champion. he merely possessed one of four "belts" per division.

abraham got a victory over a top 10 SMW, something he's been unable to do so far in his career. he's probably earned himself another big fight or two, when it looked like he was headed back to germany to fight domestically and then retire. that's it

a piece of leather around the waist of robert steiglitz means nothing. just think about who he is and who he beat to get that belt and keep it. nobody.

Comment

Working...
            X