Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Medical Records have been reviewed, and Peterson remains CHAMP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can't support Peterson if he had a legitimate reason to take testosterone he should've came clean before hand and explained his situation.

if the fight doesn't happen so be it at least everyone knows why but now he'll forever be known as a cheat and his biggest win is being disputed to hell.( even though it already was before that)

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
      Dan Rafael says Peterson records have been looked at, and that Peterson will remain champ.

He is ordered to fight Zab Judah next.....
      Which shows that the WBA chumps jumped the gun in pandering to A Mere Con.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        I'll never support this cheater, hopefully he doesn't get anymore paydays.

he should be banned for life
        Exactly.

He still had an unfair advantage, and shouldn't have concealed his "medical condition".

Comment

i can't support Peterson if he had a legitimate reason to take testosterone he should've came clean before hand and explained his situation.
          Yet according to an independent medical review he DID have a legit excuse (no "ifs") and it gave him no advantage, so why explain anything? It's his business; between him and his doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by sonofisis View Post
            Yet according to an independent medical review he DID have a legit excuse (no "ifs") and it gave him no advantage, so why explain anything? It's his business; between him and his doctor.
            because now he may be banned anyway he has his fights being disputed over and is being called a cheat by just about everyone.

he should've just came forward sometimes it's best to tackle **** like this head on.

Comment

Peterson wins the fight regardless

Comment

How ironic is it that he keeps his title and Khan's career is in shambles?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I'll never support this cheater, hopefully he doesn't get anymore paydays.

he should be banned for life
                  I read a post where u supported Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    How ironic is it that he keeps his title and Khan's career is in shambles?
                    That's boxing for you these days

Probably the most corrupted sport today

Comment

Working...
                    X