Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ismayl sillakh vs Jean "runner" Pascal

Ismayl Sillakh

The Next Light Heavyweight Champ Of The World
    A new generation of true fighters will emerge led by rising superstar Ismayl Sillakh to lift boxing from the shadows of the UFC. A generation of fighters that will rival Sugar Ray Leonard, Mohammed Ali, Tommy Hearns, Marvin Hagler . Fighters that people will love and respect. Not like the paper champions of today that spend more time talking than fighting.

ISMAYL.COM

Jean Pascal continues to run from Ismayl Sillakh who has stated he will fight Pascal anywhere any time.

True boxing fans are unanimously saying to Pascal ......You can run but you cant hide. Stand up and fight like a man

Youtube Video: youtube.com/watch?v=bLrxbGp_JO0

Ismayl Sillakh "I Am The New Generation"

Sillakh, the next boxing superstar? Take it easy there Teamuppercut. Walk before you run.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
      Sillakh, the next boxing superstar? Take it easy there Teamuppercut. Walk before you run.
      Sillakh has been running after Pascals scared a $$ for months, Sillakh is a fighter not a runner.

If he wanted to run he'd have joined the friggin track team with Pascal.

Does Pascal have ANY fans outside of France...I mean Canada.

Sillakh will be a superstar, trust me....And I thought there were some knowledgeable posters on here?

Comment

I wouldn't call him a superstar yet, but I am on the bandwagon. have been for a while now. He's undoubtedly the next Light Heavyweight Champ. it's just a matter of when now.

Comment

Team uppercut, I said nothing about your guys fighting style. What I'm trying to tell you is ease up on the superstar talk until he fights some better compitition. Boxing history is filled with fighters who were billed as the next superstar and turned out to be nothing special.

Comment

Sillakh will beat Pascal handily.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamUppercut View Post
              Sillakh will be a superstar, trust me....And I thought there were some knowledgeable posters on here?
              Sillakh will be a p4p top10 list guy in my opinion (from what we've seen, judging his potential), but a superstar? Don't know about that. It takes more than ability to get there.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                Sillakh will be a p4p top10 list guy in my opinion (from what we've seen, judging his potential), but a superstar? Don't know about that. It takes more than ability to get there.
                Sillahk's best win is over a complete bum in Despaigne. Pardon me if I need to see him beat someone with a pulse before crowning him on P4P lists. Pascal has his flaws but he's still about 15x better than anyone Sillahk has faced.

Comment

Originally posted by rzagza View Post
                  Sillahk's best win is over a complete bum in Despaigne. Pardon me if I need to see him beat someone with a pulse before crowning him on P4P lists. Pascal has his flaws but he's still about 15x better than anyone Sillahk has faced.

I'm obviously talking about his potential, not his current resumé.

Comment

Pascal is obviously looking to fight the winner of Hopkins-Dawson II.

Silahk, Bute, Froch are all possibilities after that.

Comment

Working...
                    X