Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Julio Cesar Chavez (140lbs)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Julio Cesar Chavez (140lbs)

Who wins this mega match-up at 140?

toss up fight for me.

a few years ago , i'd have said chavez for sure but with how pac has been looking at 147......

50/50 fight.

i see pacquiao winning by decision or maybe tko win by way of cuts.

i don't see pacquiao knocking out chavez. maybe knock him down. maybe. but definitely won't ko chavez.

chavez i see winning by ko or tko by wearing him down to the body and maybe scoring a tko win by battering pacquiao on the ropes or even dropping him with a liver shot.

no matter who wins...... chavez face is gonna be a mess and pacquiao will be peeing blood after the fight.

Comment

Would be one hell of a fight. I'd love to see it.

I think Chavez would have problems with Pacquaio's speed. Then again, Pac would have problems with Chavez skillful pressure and if he gets inside Pac would have some problems.

I agree with LeftHookTua, this is a toss up for me.

I don't see Pac stopping Chavez, Chavez chin is too good. One of the best chins I've ever witnessed. And I don't think it will be one of those where he takes an almight beating and the refs pulls him out. I.e if Chavez were to fight Duran.

I think it goes to a descision in an epic fight. Possibly a trilogy.

Comment

Pacquiao...

Comment

I think a prime chavez would beat a prime pacquiao

my dad has alot of chavez fights recorded and I would watch them with him, chavez wont miss much, but he did have problems with fast hands

but over all chavez never quits and keeps on thinking of plans b c and d

Comment

idk could go either way...

but i think pacs power would win him 2 out of 3

Comment

i'd pay $100 if this was on ppv

the brutal body attack of Chavez vs the relentless midrange arsenal of PAC?

this fight would be a career changer for both

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Would be one hell of a fight. I'd love to see it.

I think Chavez would have problems with Pacquaio's speed. Then again, Pac would have problems with Chavez skillful pressure and if he gets inside Pac would have some problems.

I agree with LeftHookTua, this is a toss up for me.

I don't see Pac stopping Chavez, Chavez chin is too good. One of the best chins I've ever witnessed. And I don't think it will be one of those where he takes an almight beating and the refs pulls him out. I.e if Chavez were to fight Duran.

I think it goes to a descision in an epic fight. Possibly a trilogy.
                Yes, Duran would beat the living **** out of Chavez.

Comment

i think chavez would pull it off. i would not bet money on my statement though.

Comment

Pacquiao has little to no infighting ability and is most vulnerable against the ropes against body shots and uppercuts.

-Chavez was one of the best ever at cutting off the ring while maintaining defense
                    -Chavez is one of the best infighters ever
                    -Chavez is one of the best body punchers ever
                    -Chavez was one of the best combination punchers ever(especially when it came to mixing up head and body shots)
                    -Chavez had a very sneaky but powerful left uppercut

Not to mention he was one of the toughest bastards ever with a ridiculously strong chin and a very good lead right hand(Which past prime Morales was able to land pretty well on Pacquiao).

no offense meant to Pacquiao, I just see Chavez as a bad style matchup for him.(it would still be a competitive fight)
                    On the other hand, I think Pacquiao would completely destroy Aaron Pryor at 140lbs.

Comment

Working...
                    X