Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Ferrel is overrated! Seth Rogan too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ferrel is overrated! Seth Rogan too!

seriously, these guys do one good movie and then thats it, every 6 months its "the new will ferrel comedy" and its the same as all the rest!

they're both good/funny

i dont listen to critics or other people so they're not "overrated" in my eyes.

Comment

I love Will Ferrell.

Comment

i agree. same with Jack Black. they've pretty much got the same gimmick in every movie. so the studios get a money-maker and then they milk the actor's role as much as possible until the audience's $$$ proves that they're sick n' tired of seeing em.

i'd be willing to bet that the studios trash out every script that calls for these actors to play rolls outside of what we're used to seeing them in. it's too risky to have another Jim Carry out there making weird dramas or off-the-wall comedies when they can bank on a guaranteed return. quite frankly, i WISH Jim Carry and Eddie Murphy had just stuck with making the same types of comedies that got em famous.

Comment

I'm big on Seth Rogan and the stuff he has done with Judd Apatow, right back to the television show Freaks and geeks. Pineapple Express is one of the best comedy films i've seen in years.

Will Ferrel is funny overall but some of his films are wank, Blades of Glory was terrible.

Comment

Will Ferrell is funny as ****!! And That's the bottom line...

Comment

I think Will Ferrel is funny.. not so much Joe Rogan.
              I actually cant think of one funny thing Joe Rogan has done actually..

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                I think Will Ferrel is funny.. not so much Joe Rogan.
                I actually cant think of one funny thing Joe Rogan has done actually..
                seth not joe

Comment

oooh contraversial subject.

I think Ferrells funny but not the funniest actor I've ever seen, for Rogan i'm neither here nor there but he wrote superbad and that was funny IMO).

I think all comedic actors become shot to a certain extent after a while.

Look at Steve Martin he used to be hilarious, now he just makes comedies it seems with the sole aim of them being the unfunniest films you could ever see.

Comment

I don't like Will Farrel and I don't like Jack not so Black. Infact I really don't like to many comedians but I do like Rogan. Hes fat, sloppy, and pretty funny. He also seems more down to Earth and your average joe. Rogan is good.

Comment

Working...
                    X