Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Smith PPV Buyrate is Not Expected To Break 300K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live gate for GGG vs Brook was 7 million EUR. Who cares if Canelita sold 51k tix if they are priced like a hamburger menu at burger king? The average ticket was 12,99 USD. The average ticket to watch the kazakh emperor going to work was 350 pounds. Do the math.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mate_Parlov View Post
      Canelo does not have a drawing power he pretends to have. Boy.
      Canelo is delusional offering flat fee to GGG. Boy.
      It is more likely 60:40 split in favor to Canelo. Boy.
      How much US PPV did Golovkin sell in his last fight? Girl

Canelo is at the very least twice the draw. Girl

That flat fee is 5x he usually makes. Girl

Comment

• Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        The actual reality: Canelo netted WAY more than your gold plated idol did. So I'm sure Canelo's smile is bigger than that dopey mugged GGG's grin.

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        I don't give a flying fuck who makes more. It's not in my pocket so fuck it! You dudes are so obsessed with PPV numbers so I had to post that. If it was up to me, only mega fights should be PPV. Not shit like this or Golovkin vs Brook.
        No one in the boxing biz gives a flyin' pile of horse dookie what you or I think, but I'm sure Canelo and his people are a he!!uva lot happier than GGG and his clueless 'squad'. Money makes the world go 'round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Hate to say it but that's still DAMN good numbers against someone noone in America has ever heard of. And on a College Football Day.... I do give some credit to the Holiday and PARTYING at JerryLand until 2-3 A.M. on Saturday Night

To be honest that would of been the only reason I would of went!
          Good thing you didnt go... Someone like you would have been stabbed to death in a dirty bathroom!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Hate to say it but that's still DAMN good numbers against someone noone in America has ever heard of. And on a College Football Day.... I do give some credit to the Holiday and PARTYING at JerryLand until 2-3 A.M. on Saturday Night

To be honest that would of been the only reason I would of went!
            If you think 250K is a good number and Golden Girl is satisfied than you must be ******ed. Canelo will make less money than GGG for Brook fight with those numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              How much US PPV did Golovkin sell in his last fight? Girl

Canelo is at the very least twice the draw. Girl

That flat fee is 5x he usually makes. Girl
              Stick to cotton Boy, and let the men make the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mate_Parlov View Post
                Stick to cotton Boy, and let the men make the money.
                What's cottonb got to do with anything girl?

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  The actual reality: Canelo netted WAY more than your gold plated idol did. So I'm sure Canelo's smile is bigger than that dopey mugged GGG's grin.

No one in the boxing biz gives a flyin' pile of horse dookie what you or I think, but I'm sure Canelo and his people are a he!!uva lot happier than GGG and his clueless 'squad'. Money makes the world go 'round.
                  Actually they do. Word of mouth. Most of my relatives and friends know me as someone who loves boxing. I dedicate my time to this sport more than football, baseball, and even fucking MMA. So yea, if I can influence people to for some cherry pick to get less than five subscriptions or even one then I did my fucking job as a FAN.

Comment

• I'm loving this thread lol people are on damage control

Comment

• Canelo isn't the next floyd

Canelos standing is being harmed, and k2 knows they are winning PR Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X