Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Saw Upset: Golovkin Was Getting Tired, Breathing Heavy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook was courageous but he forgets that his right eye was badly damaged because Golovkin punched him so hard on that eye. That's boxing. I certainly didn't notice GGG getting tired. It looked like Brook would have been stopped within the next round or two.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I thought Brook said he was seeing 4 GGGs. Were all 4 of them gassing out, or just one?

Comment

Brooke knew it was over, him putting his arms down and taunting in the 5th was a signal to his corner to throw in the towel, it made it look like he wasn't quitting, I'm almost certain it was a pre meditated plan, his corner threw the towel in the instant he started taunting. IMO
        Last edited by RememberTUA?; 09-19-2016, 10:55 PM.

Comment

You can tell the mitches versus the real fans. Real fans know a real fighter always feels he can come back and win. Brook showed his chops in that fight. He deserves more credit than the fan boys want to give. Injury occurred in the 2nd and he get fighting through the 5th. I guess some of you come on the thread just to talk useless tripe and not discuss actual boxing.

Comment

Brook would have won this fight if not for his eye injury. After Brook beats Alvarez in May 2017, I hope he fights a rematch against Golovkin and proves my point.

I see the same thing in Golovkin that I used to see in Ricky Hatton. When Hatton was beating washed-up former champions and a parade of C-level fighters, I used to say that he would get his ass schooled as soon as he got in the ring with a quality fighter.

It happened when he got in the ring with Luis Collazo, but Hatton received a gift decision. He wasn't so lucky when he got in the ring with Floyd Mayweather a few fights later. Brook is Golovkin's Collazo. I expect Collazo to have his ass handed to him in one of his next two fights.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
              Regardless, Brook got stopped.
              So did Manny Pacquaio. What is your point?

Comment

The 5th round Kell didn't even break double figures for punch output atleast I think, Kell was withering.

Comment

It seems that all British fighters are in denialafter getting their rear ends handed to them. smh

Comment

brain damage confirmed.

IF your face wasn't broken,
                    IF fight would last 8 round,
                    IF golovkin stoped bomb your body and your traumatized head.

u fought very well, you did some damage, but hey you kept your sight.

i think he's not coming back

Comment

First , I don't see how Brook could be up in the fight but he was .Maybe a robbery was about to happen. Second , I think Brook knew his corner was close to stopping the fight which is why he was mocking GGG in the fifth.

Comment

Working...
                      X