Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Breaking Bad Villain?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The crippled kid who was obsessed with breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Skyler got in the way of Walt's business quite a bit and banged Ted just to piss him off.

Does she count as a villain or she just a ****?
      Haha. The latter I guess. Banging Ted was definitely a lowly thing to do. Still, though, she did help out with the car wash front. Fans have an intense hatred of her, but I mean, come on. Any wife is going to go apeshyte over her longtime straight-laced husband getting into the meth business. Was she supposed to just be happy and go along with it? That wouldn't be realistic at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        The crippled kid who was obsessed with breakfast.
        Haha. Aw, don't hate on Walt, Jr. He told it like it was a lot of times. The veggie bacon that smells like band aids. Haha. Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
          I found all of them interesting. I have to ultimately go with Tuco. He's just unforgettable. But it is a very hard choice. Tio in the wheelchair with the bell was a gangster through and through. Todd's psychotic yet sympathetic to Walt and Jesse. Crazy 8 had a really cool chat with Walt. Uncle Jack was a lowlife but he gave Walt one barrel at least. With Hank, he had no choice. Gus was the most sophisticated and professional. Loved it how he fixed his tie with half a face. The Moncada brothers were straight up ice. Don Eladio would have you whacked and bleed out in his pool. Lydia didn't do any killing herself but man, what a cold-blooded vixen. What's yours?
          I agree it's Tuco for me. He was so unpredictable that in Walt's position it's difficult to work with him. There is no rhyme or reason to what he did. He acted on impulses. I think Tuco was the only villain I the series where Walt couldn't figure out his next move. He simply got lucky getting away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            I agree it's Tuco for me. He was so unpredictable that in Walt's position it's difficult to work with him. There is no rhyme or reason to what he did. He acted on impulses. I think Tuco was the only villain I the series where Walt couldn't figure out his next move. He simply got lucky getting away from him.
            You make a great point there, man. I don't think even Tuco knew what he would do next. In any scene he was in, there was this unsteady feeling, like "Oh hell. What is this guy going to do next?" Even in his Better Call Saul appearances, that same energy is there. With all of the others, Walt seemed to be better at manipulation.

Comment

Gus for me :ROCK:

Comment

Tuco by a long shot he was great

Comment

Walt Jr or Flynn, as that psycopath liked to call himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Tuco by a long shot he was great

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      Gus for me :ROCK:

Comment

Working...
                      X