No announcement yet.

New Jersey is finally breaking away from the US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
    I'm not going to lie I was kind of thinking of moving to Philly (alot more affordable than NYC/DC for rents and buys and it's location on the East Coast is perfect....Also a lot less hipster and more real blue collar people), but the crime and general ghetto look has kind of put me off.....

I've lived in Chicago (which has high crime), but the crime is more segregated into certain neighborhoods and doesn't really get much into the wealthier neighborhoods...So you are fine as long as you have some money....Chicago is also a very clean city....

Philly is more compact (which is good since you can walk everywhere), but that means you are always closer to the ghetto....and you have to be more careful where you walk....

Do you think Center City is nice/safe to live for the most part??? What part of Center City are you talking about Rittenhouse??
    Rittenhouse is real nice and pretty much safe and only a few blocks away from anything worth a damn seeing in center city, plenty of good bars real close, only real problem is they are always building something and the roads suck along with the traffic and parking if you have a car !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
      Rittenhouse is real nice and pretty much safe and only a few blocks away from anything worth a damn seeing in center city, plenty of good bars real close, only real problem is they are always building something and the roads suck along with the traffic and parking if you have a car !
      Parking is dreadful in Philly. I went to Helium comedy club the other day and had to pay $18 for an hour and half.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        Parking is dreadful in Philly. I went to Helium comedy club the other day and had to pay $18 for an hour and half.
        I know it's complete BS, my doctors office I used to be on chestnut ave and every damn time I would drive Id get a ticket because Id have to park a few blocks away and wait in a waiting room forever and the fukn meters are only for like an hour, it's a big scam

Comment

Working...
        X