Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Erik Morales vs Manny Pacquiao - Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
    considering a prime morales went life and death with a green version of pacquiao [a fight which i scored a draw] and had to take advantage of a cut caused by a headbutt, i say a prime vs prime match ends up how the 2nd and 3rd ended, which is with morales on his knees in the corner.
    that isn't how the first fight went and morales win it clearly. the judges were absolutely right for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      that isn't how the first fight went and morales win it clearly. the judges were absolutely right for once.
      If you ventured out of the lounge more often you'd know talking to that amoeba is a complete waste of time.

Comment

prime morales destroys pacqiao............

Comment

pac was so green in the first fight. before the cut in the fifth rd, the fight was even on all cards i believe. a prime skilled pac beats prime morales.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            If you ventured out of the lounge more often you'd know talking to that amoeba is a complete waste of time.
            shut it, wise ass. but thanks for the heads up. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              best morales vs pacquiao at some hybrid catch weight is a 50/50. nevermind their 2005 result. Pacquiao was not the offensive machine that he was three and four years later.
              Exactly my point. Based on their posts, their comparing a prime Morales over a Pac who only had Barrera under his resume at that time. That's not the prime Pac. The Pac who destroyed Morales wasn't the Prime Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                Hold up a past prime Morales beat Manny and you say a prime Morales can't??what?
                Morales won his last 6 fights and some other said he won also the Barrera fight before the Pacquiao fight. Take note Morales was only 28 year old when he fought the first Pacquiao fight. Past his prime? Will you please remove that Floyd's cum covering your eyes?

Morales style of fighting will never beat prime Pacquiao. Pacquiao proved this to the much bigger men (Oscar, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, Mosley and Margarito) than Morales who punches harder than Morales.
                Last edited by straightleft; 11-14-2012, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                  of all the fights in the morales-pacquiao trilogy, the most closest and actioned pack was the 1st fight (the 12th round was the best round of the decade for me), the only reason pacquiao lost momentum in that fight was because of the severe cut he suffered during a headbutt (unintentional). pacquiao should have won that fight with sheer power and speed alone, but morales took advantage of pacquiao momentary vunrability and kept moving to pacquiao's blind side (shows great ring intelligence). if it's weren't for the cut on pacquiao, i have no doubt he would have unleashed a lot more accurate cannon balls and TKO'ed morales in the 12 round for being reckless (more fighter than boxer)
                  could have.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    Morales won his last 6 fights and some other said he won also the Barrera fight before the Pacquiao fight. Take note Morales was only 28 year old when he fought the first Pacquiao fight. Past his prime? Will you please remove that Floyd's cum covering your eyes?
                    you think age = prime

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      you think age = prime
                      You think the person age is not the main factor to someone to be called on his prime? What else then? So what age when Morales was in his prime? at 25, 26, 27 when he was winning all his fights? then suddenly became past his prime at 28 after beating Pacquiao? LMAO
                      Last edited by straightleft; 11-14-2012, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X