Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mercito Gesta Takes Aim: I Want Adrien Broner Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mercito Gesta Takes Aim: I Want Adrien Broner Next!

BoxingScene.com caught up with undefeated lightweight Mercito Gesta (26-0-1) shortly after his 9th round knockout of Ty Barnett (19-3).

Gesta said that he is hoping to get a title shot. In his next fight and that he is gunning for former super featherweight champion Adrien Broner (24-0, 20KOs) who is moving up to the lightweight division for his next fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

lol, gesta is sure ambitious. from random bum tomato can to one of the best fighters around his division. hard to knock his confidence, but that wouldnt even be a competitive fight. id rather broner fought demarco or the burns/mitchell winner.

Comment

No, Broner's fans will ascend him to the status of GOAT if he stops Gesta.

He's already a P4P FOTD after stopping Perez and getting beat by Ponce De Leon

Comment

Gesta is man enough, to call on Broner.
        Let them fight, Both are undefeated which makes the fight exciting!

Comment

This might be the closest thing to Floyd vs. Manny that we get. Make it happen!

Comment

Only thing that would save Gesta from most of those guys in the top 10 would be if he has a good chin and even then he probably wouldn't win. Bad D, wild shots and tries to be cute leaving himself opened. He needs to tighten up.

Im expecting a 4k views thread with 1k replies about how great Broner is.

Comment

gotta admire his confidence.

arum is probably pissed he even mentioned broner's name, lol

is that why you're paying this kid this money? to promote other guy's fighters by calling them out?

adrien broner would beat the dogsh#t out this man. it would be a fun fight because gesta is big and strong and he can punch, but he would be competely outclassed.

six or seven rounds. maybe ten.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

the fact that ppl even mention those two names in relation to either broner or gesta is mind boggling to me

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                    I agree. The fact that Floyd & Pacman let it even come to this is sickening. 2 generic, watered down try to hards is probably the closest we'll ever get,sad, sad,sad.

Comment

Working...
                    X