Martinez stakes claim as boxing's best pound-for-pound fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez stakes claim as boxing's best pound-for-pound fighter

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...nez-dzizdurik/

its only a matter of time before the rest of the world wakes up to the truth.

Comment

Pac
      Maravila
      Nonito
      JMM

Floyd should be drop from top 5

Comment

Sexy isn't looking very sexy in this pic.

Comment

With what fighting a guy thats a natural 154lbs at 160. Dont get me wrong its a good win but slow it down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            its only a matter of time before the rest of the world wakes up to the truth.
            Great fighter but to answer your question, wake me up when Martinez beat a cruiserweight.

Comment

Manny fans are fuming mad and getting their panties in a bunch lmao

There's a new sheriff in town and he's not ****ing around. First he snatches the 2010 top fighter awards, Fighter of the Year and KO of the Year. Now he's taking over boxings mythical crown. Just prey he doesn't get his hands on Pacquiao, War Sergio!

Comment

Sergio is beating top level opponents = the truth.

Comment

You could have made the case that he was the best fighter in the world after he beat Williams.

Comment

For me after beating Dzin he is the best fighter in the world...Period, Wake me up when Pacquiao actually stop cherrypicking and fights a true challenge.

Comment

Working...
                    X