Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook's next opponent... What are the odds it's another bum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And wait, you can't say brook is overrated and then turn around and knock who he's fighting next. Either he's good or he's not. And if he is too good for his choice of a opponent, you guys are outing yourselves as haters. He can't be too good and overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Thurman? Bradley Vargas winner? Rios is trash and doesn't deserve a title shot. Imagine rios wins somehow. He could unify with Floyd
      Thurman is being protected by your hero Hymen doe. Get real.

Comment

brooks has nothing for rios. he will try to get dq once rios explodes his glass nose

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Beat the dog**** of Alvarado last fight though. Also, do you like any boxer outside of Mayweather? Who are you going to like when he retires? Everyone can't be a bum.
          Lol yea coked out Alvarado. Great win. He sucks deal with it.

Comment

Lol yea coked out Alvarado. Great win. He sucks deal with it.
            Are you go to answer any question? Is everyone a bum to you outside of Mayweather? Be honest. Your post history already speaks to the answer. Who are you going to like once he's gone?

Comment

Rios will knock brook out

Comment

The thread title suggests he is fighting Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Are you go to answer any question? Is everyone a bum to you outside of Mayweather? Be honest. Your post history already speaks to the answer. Who are you going to like once he's gone?
                  When did I say everyone a bum? Rios doesn't deserve a title shot to you turns I to everyone is a bum. I talk about all fights damn near every weekend and during the week so fuk off with that bs cabron

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Rios will knock brook out
                    I think rios can bait him into a dog fight but even there, brooks power can beat rios' chin

Comment

When did I say everyone a bum? Rios doesn't deserve a title shot to you turns I to everyone is a bum. I talk about all fights damn near every weekend and during the week so fuk off with that bs cabron
                      Hanz is a Provo fan, he loves guys like rios.

Comment

Working...
                      X