Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most avoided boxer right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the DUCKER is the all time greatest ducker. the reasons that he provides are unprecedented in boxing history so Im voting for Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
      Who is the most ducked or avoided boxer at the present time?
      Rigo, Golovkin, Kovalev (in no order here)...

Comment

Rigo...... contenders dont want none, champions dont want none

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          I don't care what he's said, fighters say a lot of stuff. There's literally been no opportunity for Walters to duck Lomachenko, so how is he ducking?

Comment

For me its Manny because of the magnitude and duration of Floyd's duck.

Comment

Rigondeaux

Comment

GGG and it's not even close. Pacquiao is not avoided by anyone but the already super rich Mayweather. Every other boxer would love to fight Pacquiao because of the money they make even if they lose. Mayweather makes huge money regardless of who he fights. If Khan wins he will probably fight Mayweather next and they both will make a fortune but especially Mayweather. Kovalev is the 2nd most avoided and Stevenson is not acting like a true champion. Kovalev and GGG are the real champions in their weight classes to me.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather by Manny and Rigondeaux by anyone at or near his weight.

Comment

Where's Rigo in the poll?

Comment

Rigo and it is not even close, he is the 122 lb monster that makes the other fighters around his weight certified public accounts ( he brings no money so why fight him) lol

Comment

Working...
                      X