Price vs Thompson KO (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:lmao2: holy**** that's a ufc level bad chin...:lmao2: price

Comment

What a strange shot to fall to the canvas to. Even Tony wasn't sure what the hell just happened, he stood over Price thinking "umm, did you really just go down from that shot?"

Good job Tony and good for Price for taking on this challenge. I had always thought of this fight as a good fight for Price. Tony is no shot push over, he's still a dangerous guy as he clearly demonstrated.

Comment

One thing to look at with this knockdown is Price has a very long neck (a bad trait for a boxer) and his head did get snapped, his neck acted as a lever and the longer the lever the less force you have to apply.
        Last edited by The Gambler1981; 02-23-2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

I did not get hit by it of course, but the punch just did not look all that hard to me. I think Price is the heavyweight Khan after seeing this. Thanks for the video.

Comment

To be fair punches behind the ear can disorientate you. Not quite to that extent though.

Comment

I watched the fight and the audience was shocked everyones mouth was open and standing, they acted as if a great legend was KO'd or something. Talk about a true hometown crowd. Not one person was cheering when Price got KO' by a love tap.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                At least Khan got back up and fought, also the punch that landed on him was loaded up, what is Price excuse?

Price has a even ****ty chin than Khan, i dont see him making it very far
                You must have missed when Price got up and tried to carry on...

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  That punch was similar to me putting my hand next to someones ear to tell them a secret
                  Rotflmao.

Comment

I was expecting tony to have loaded up on his punch, that barely tapped price. Lets see how well price handles this lose

Comment

Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post
                      :lmao2: holy**** that's a ufc level bad chin...:lmao2: price
                      Lol good one

Comment

Working...
                      X