No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Goossen Confident Dallas Can Shock Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
    Mathysse is the #1 reason Broner is staying away from 140 right now.
    Or perhaps because he JUST moved up to 135 2 months ago???

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      the underdogs always getting ****ted on around here...no love for the dogs huh? LOL
      I don't get the hype with Meek, and I never understood why everyone thought Cassidy was as good as some said. Meek is whack and Cassidy is average to me.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
        Mathysse is the #1 reason Broner is staying away from 140 right now.
        now I've heard it all!!...this place is getting younger or there's a serious case of dumbing down being passed on to cats

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I don't get the hype with Meek, and I never understood why everyone thought Cassidy was as good as some said. Meek is whack and Cassidy is average to me.
          Cass is better than Meek...neither dude makes my top 20 list...not everyday we get a hip hop civil war in Philly...kinda cool to hear a vet like Cass shutdown the rookie...Cass is a dude I don't listen to so much so I won't even attempt to defend his skill like other hip hop heads tend to do....if you think the dude is wack thats your 2 pennies...you're allowed to spend them how you please

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Cass is better than Meek...neither dude makes my top 20 list...not everyday we get a hip hop civil war in Philly...kinda cool to hear a vet like Cass shutdown the rookie...Cass is a dude I don't listen to so much so I won't even attempt to defend his skill like other hip hop heads tend to do....if you think the dude is wack thats your 2 pennies...you're allowed to spend them how you please
            Yeah I feel ya. If there was a major hip hop artist that came out of Denver, or s**t.....anywhere in my region, I'd probably support him just because.

Comment

I think Dallas can put up a good fight as long as he doesn't get hit, but in boxing you will get hit sooner or later and I think that will be Dallas' downfall in this fight. Matthysse by KO.

Comment

Mr.Philadel, im not young nor dumb truth hurts male groupies like you i can tell

Comment

and anyone whom says lol is both

Comment

Wasn't Mr. Philadel the one who was saying that Rosado was going to win last week? Supporting the underdog didn't go so well for him there.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      I think Dallas can put up a good fight as long as he doesn't get hit, but in boxing you will get hit sooner or later and I think that will be Dallas' downfall in this fight. Matthysse by KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X