No announcement yet.

I really hope that's the last we see of Sam Peter in a title fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
    he is awful. And wlad is about as fun to watch as paint drying. So much talent but he fights like such a *****.

49 knockouts

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      TS doesnt realize that this is what the brothers do, they make their opponents look like BUMS. Peter has only been KO'd by Vitali and now Wlad. He came in shape of his life and was bouncing around in round 1 and landed a nice left hand. In the second round wlad gave him 2 1-2's and it sucked all the life and power out of Peter.

Dont be fooled between bums who come in and dont do anything all fight and people who came in trying but got punished.

You wouldnt be able to breathe after one 1-2 combo from wlad.
      All I know is Peter looked shot after the 1st round and was initiating clinches more often than Wlad, which is about the most impressive thing about his whole performance.

And as to whether or not personally could take a 1-2 from Wlad, I couldn't, and that's why I never claimed I could. It has nothing to do with anything.

Comment

I want to see that fight about as much as I wanna see two mentally ******ed senior citizens boning.
        lol.

There passing him around like the town whore.

And hes about as beat up as one.

Wlad keeping his pimp hand strong!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          49 knockouts
          hahaha owned TS.....

im going to do that everytime, someone says wlad fights like a ***** or fights scared ill just say

49 Knockouts hey its the truth

Comment

He is awful. And Wlad is about as fun to watch as paint drying. So much talent but he fights like such a *****.
            seriously how can you say someone fights like a ***** when wlad has more knockouts then most fighters have fights........

Comment

Working...
            X