• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    soon you will be saying the same about pacroid

you sound like a fair-weather fan, perfect for being a *******o

dude, bhop likes to fight small guys...get real
    nope..

My Zab Judah, and Ricardo Williams are still my Ni99as dispite their careers not panning out the way I thought they would.

FWIW I have caught all of Zabs fight and even shelled out PPV for his bout against Hernadez....although I felt Zab should give me my 30 bucks back for that **** card...lol

Comment

This thread was really a mailbag question for Breadman of **********...
      and guess what you guys he replied!!!!

YOUR TRULY, is on the front PAGE OF BOXING TALK....!!!!
      GO check it out//

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
        I was actually a fan of his until I smarten up. Bernard Hopkins and Floyd Mayweather Sr. have been preaching the truth concerning Roy for years but as a nuthugger, I chose not to listen. Now that I am more open minded, and have re-evaluated Roy's career....I'm actually embarrassed at the thought I was a fan of his at one time.

I was gonna make a thread last week, but I chose not to, because I don't want to give his fan boys a heart attack from how hard I was gonna go at Roy.
        Although, I strongly argee with you when you say Mayweather career and resume is better than Roy Jones.
        I disagree that his resume is completely soft.

As reed argues multiple times, majority of all his opponents were ranked in the top 19. which says alot

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
          This thread was really a mailbag question for Breadman of **********...
          and guess what you guys he replied!!!!

YOUR TRULY, is on the front PAGE OF BOXING TALK....!!!!
          GO check it out//
          Good **** Horus................

"After reading this I have even more respect for you, because you took the time to write a wonderful piece just to get your point across. You are a man of true PRINCIPLE. Your piece was so good I am not even going to put it in a mailbag with other comments. It deserves to stand alone."

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Good **** Horus................

"After reading this I have even more respect for you, because you took the time to write a wonderful piece just to get your point across. You are a man of true PRINCIPLE. Your piece was so good I am not even going to put it in a mailbag with other comments. It deserves to stand alone."
            yUP WE ARE moving up my dude.... mailbag invasion..
            If I can ever get doug fisher to reply to one of my mailbag questions...
            it will be classic. Are you down to do a prefight show next friday.?

Comment

yUP WE ARE moving up my dude.... mailbag invasion..
              If I can ever get doug fisher to reply to one of my mailbag questions...
              it will be classic. Are you down to do a prefight show next friday.?
              Yeah and a post fight show.

I dont know if you heard the last one I did from last friday it was epic bro. Right after Martinez-Pavlik I got it poppin...lol.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=73031&cmd=tc

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Yeah and a post fight show.

I dont know if you heard the last one I did from last friday it was epic bro. Right after Martinez-Pavlik I got it poppin...lol.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=73031&cmd=tc
                i am going to listen too it, i didnt even know you did one... you gotta start hitting me up when you do these shows.. so i can join in...
                especially when it is a fight like the one last saturday

Comment

Although, I strongly argee with you when you say Mayweather career and resume is better than Roy Jones.
                  I disagree that his resume is completely soft.

As reed argues multiple times, majority of all his opponents were ranked in the top 19. which says alot
                  Honestly I'm not trying to flame, because at one point I use to be a fan, but Roy's resume is a joke. Forget top 19 rank cuz people can get ranked high for all type of biased reasons. Hell Javick or whatever his name is is ranked in top 10 WW but if Floyd of Manny would face him they would get ridiculed to death by the boxing community.

Again, It took me a while cuz I was a fan boy, but if you look at who he fought compared to who were the type guys...it's ****in embarrassing. Even when he fought Toney back in the day, the commentaries and others were talking about how soft his resume was.

Bottom line...Roy is a ****in fraud and he is the king of cherry picking. I hate to sound ****ed up but I'm just keeping it real.

BTW..It's not just me saying this....several people have mentioned the same thing but everyone was too caught up in drinking the Roy jones kool-aid to pay attention.

Comment

Working...
                  X