No announcement yet.

147 BS aside Marques IS responsible for a trilogy not happening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 147 BS aside Marques IS responsible for a trilogy not happening

Don't get me wrong Marquez is Pac's daddy. That's no joke. But I recall him asking for OST after Pac-May fell through the first time. It was probably GBP sucking up to Floyd but that incident of him asking for OST did ruin his chances to fight Pac. GBP said all Golden Boy fighters who face Pac will demand OST so I assume it's still on despite killing a trilogy the first time. Regardless them asking for Marquez to come up is bull****, but Marquez demanding OST also is to. I can understand the 50-50 because Marquez was coming of a huge PPV against Mayweather and so was Pac against Cotto so that's understandable. Now though Pac has had two successful PPVS and is the cash cow .

He asked for 50-50. That is so ludicrous, I don't understand how you can defend it. Marquez has never carried a PPV past 200,000 buys in his life, and he asked for 50-50 against a guy who can shadow box and bank 600,000 buys at least.

That's why the fight isn't happening. Marquez has done this before.

Comment

Blah Blah Blah I'll believe it when Pacquiao or Arum says "I'll make the fight right now at 70/30'"

Pacquiao does not get any benifit of the doubt because he looks like an absolute bytch for fighting a 40 year old who hasn't won a fight in 2 years.

Comment

therse nobody to blame here......

packy is on to bigger things.. and marquez is only looking for a last big payday..... no shame on that.... but you cant blame packy for not even paying him attention.. hes on to bigger things... marquez needs to move on...

Comment

Working...
        X