Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does PACQUIAO stand a chance in the election?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does PACQUIAO stand a chance in the election?

If he wins is the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight done for good?

Cause every person i hear from says if the fight doesnt come together for a march date, itll probably happen late 2010... are they like assuming he loses the election or something?

Wont he have to prepare to become a senator or whatever it is over there?

And i know he lost in 2007, but was that a landslide or did he lose a close decision ala the first morales fight?

I honestly believe he has a better chance winning if he takes the damn fight. The only people who care about Pacquiao's political career are the puppetmasters pulling his strings. Everyone in the Philippines wants to see him fight Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by RockStar45 View Post
      I honestly believe he has a better chance winning if he takes the damn fight. The only people who care about Pacquiao's political career are the puppetmasters pulling his strings. Everyone in the Philippines wants to see him fight Mayweather.
      If he WINS the fight i would agree. but what if he loses? Makes him look vulnerable doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
        If he WINS the fight i would agree. but what if he loses? Makes him look vulnerable doesn't it?
        Even if he loses, he'll still be a hero in the Philippines because he can always say that he went after and fought the best. That's all that matters and that's all anyone cares about. Everyone loses at some point unless they cherrypick and dodge opponents.

If he doesn't take the Mayweather fight, people will say that Pacquiao is ducking him. The guy he's running against can say "He won't even stand up to Floyd Mayweather, how can he stand up to corruption in politics." It may be fair or unfair, but that'll be the perception, especially since it's well documented that Arum and Mayweather hate each other and even they managed to come to an agreement. If the fight doesn't go forward, it will be blamed on Pacquiao.

Comment

well lets say he avoids the Mayweather fight.

DOES PACQUIAO WIN THIS ELECTION?

Comment

Working...
          X