Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Imam apparently got TKO'd - What the hell happened?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't just get TKO'd he lost nearly every round. Well I thought so.

No inside game at all.
    Last edited by MPX309; 11-28-2015, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
      Depends. From what I've seen he's just a physical force overpowering weak opposition. I can't wait to see him step up to see if there is more to him.
      Exactly my thoughts, I want to see a good test for him. He has potential for sure but this was an example of a well matched prospect being protected a little too much. You have to be careful matching prospects but not to the point where you are hindering their development! Verdejo is another I worry about although he just beat another solid undefeated prospect. I think that was a good experience for him as he got hit and probably figured he needs to work on his defense.

Comment

It was the last chance for the mexican kid, he fought for his life, for his family, for his existence on earth. Imam was just overwhelmed and lacks the hunger and heart some of these young poor lions have. He is probably privileged already and Don King told him he will be the champion soon., took this kid lightly.

Comment

Wooow lol wtf

Comment

Imam was waiting too long to land the perfect shot meanwhile his opponents kept throwing 5-6 punch combos. Postol would've embarrassed him.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              I wonder why he was so highly hyped..i saw nothing impressive about him
              I guess he made a good impression because he was pretty exciting and liked to fight. He went out trying to fight, I'll still check out his next bout.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                Depends. From what I've seen he's just a physical force overpowering weak opposition. I can't wait to see him step up to see if there is more to him.
                Same here. Owe you a green k.

Comment

It was definitely not a shocker or upset at all..........for anyone who has followed boxing for a long time and knows that some fools are wined, dined, and seduced by an unbeaten record, despite the defensive lapses and questionable chin of the so-called favorite. After hearing it was Granados, it became clear to me who would win.

Comment

Another prospect exposed. This time by a b class fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                      Would Spence suffer the same fate once he steps up?
                      Imo Spence is the real deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X