Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao vs. Saul "CANELO" Alvarez at catchweight 155 lbs.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rath View Post
    that's the reason Floyd fought him.
    Its funny how thats your opinion after the fight , you were singing a different tune before the fight like Manny was a fire breathing dragon ... lol

I cant figure the way you think , no scruples .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Its funny how thats your opinion after the fight , you were singing a different tune before the fight like Manny was a fire breathing dragon ... lol

I cant figure the way you think , no scruples .
      you are so wrong the Floyd vs Pac thread is there check it out i said Floyd wins.

there is no way pac wins that fight no way.

all floyd has to do is stay on his feet. that's it.

Comment

Pacquiao is too fast for him.
        Canelo can body punch and counter, but it won't be near enough. Pacquiao pulls a Mayweather on his ass.

Would be a very good fight that would sell HUGE, easily eclipsing 2 million. Sad thing is though, that Canelo will likely rob Pacquiao of a clear decision.

Comment

Hell yea, make it at 155 minimum

Manny "Potbelly" Pacquiao,

I used to love watching those short pudgy guys who come in looking horrible but then all of a sudden are deceptively fast, the crowd loves that ****. 2 million easy

Comment

so what if manny's small, let's do it on cinco de mayo, golovkin on the undercard

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
              Hell yea, make it at 155 minimum

Manny "Potbelly" Pacquiao,

I used to love watching those short pudgy guys who come in looking horrible but then all of a sudden are deceptively fast, the crowd loves that ****. 2 million easy
              pac aint gonna be pudgy at 155.

he was awesomw shape at 150.

Comment

Pacquiao is gonna be rusty enough coming back at his age, coming in at a higher weight will affect his performance even more.

Comment

Skill wise Pacquiao would do a number on Alvarez but Manny is a small welterweight. Welterweight is big for him, fighting above junior middleweight is absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
                    Skill wise Pacquiao would do a number on Alvarez but Manny is a small welterweight. Welterweight is big for him, fighting above junior middleweight is absurd.
                    duran can beat barkley.

pac can beat canelo.

canelo is slooow.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      Pacquiao is gonna be rusty enough coming back at his age, coming in at a higher weight will affect his performance even more.
                      this would be an epic win for pac.

the cherry on top of an atg career.

Comment

Working...
                      X