Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
    Yep, that was pushing it. Glad Haye got wrecked, mostly his ego
    I will never forget the HBO face off, I think Max asked Wlad about the photo and he couldn't speak. Brilliant! Their are parallels in that fight compared to this one : Haye pulled out and complained about his toe -- Now Wlad pulls out and the Furys camp complains about a thumb , both from the UK and I think its the same networks carrying the fights Sky and HBO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
      He might be nervous, you never know. He's still human after all. If he wasn't at least a little bit nervous I'd fear for him. Nerves keep you sharp and at your best. It's when they overtake you they screw you up.

I don't expect the occasion to get to Tyson, but I hope he isn't so laid back that he walks on to something big, otherwise it's game over for him.
      Nah i agree with that, i'm sure he'll have a bit of nerves for the occasion but he won't have an ounce of fear about who he's fighting. It's not in his DNA. Whether that's a good or bad thing is another matter....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Fury looks like a side of beef talking **** to a butcher. I sincerely hope Fury half believes what he's saying because if he's even a little bit off he ends up in saran warp in a Safeway meat giveaway special....

Comment

• Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
          Well we can all agree Fury>Haye

Sure, Fury is a clown.. but he isn't completely disrespectful and out of line like Haye was
          Haye was and is a total bellend. I'm glad we can all agree on this.

Comment

• Fury can be a clown, and also say some things that are close to the bone in todays society but it's hard to dislike him too. He is absolutely genuine, he has no desire to have people love him. He just does what he does, so i respect that.

Apparently a very decent bloke when you get to know him and his knowledge of boxing and boxing history is immense. I think more people would grow to like him if he spoke more about his boxing knowledge, he's a real student of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr America View Post
              I don't really see it as a nationalistic thing
              Try telling that to the Wlad fans. It's like a stuck record with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                Fury can be a clown, and also say some things that are close to the bone in todays society but it's hard to dislike him too. He is absolutely genuine, he has no desire to have people love him. He just does what he does, so i respect that.

Apparently a very decent bloke when you get to know him and his knowledge of boxing and boxing history is immense. I think more people would grow to like him if he spoke more about his boxing knowledge, he's a real student of the game.
                Absolutely. Very decent bloke all round.

That's why Haye comparisons get me incensed. Haye was a fraud and a fake, up his own arse and clueless to boot. Lied, cheated and manipulated to get where we went.

Fury's the anti-Haye. They're both trash talkers but Fury's trash talk is banter, said with a wink and a smile, and a few pokes at himself to let everyone know he's not serious. Haye's trash talk was nothing but pre-rehearsed spiteful comments designed to get under people's skin, spat with venom and self righteous importance.

You can laugh with or at Fury, whichever you choose, but you're going to laugh regardless. What's not to love about that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                  Fury looks like a side of beef talking **** to a butcher. I sincerely hope Fury half believes what he's saying because if he's even a little bit off he ends up in saran warp in a Safeway meat giveaway special....
                  Perhaps they should have swapped roles then, considering Wlad has the personality of a slab of meat and Fury loves wearing that tartan suit, the favourite attire of village butchers everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
                    Try telling that to the Wlad fans. It's like a stuck record with them.
                    i was here all through the haye buildup too and they put out the same lines then "biased brittards" etc

it is somewhat tiresome now

I gave Haye a chance in that fight,because as much as he's annoying he does have exceptional handspeed and power to go with it, and over 12 rounds he could have found the one opening. as i give fury one but both times I have conceded that wlad is favourite for a reason.

I do respect the man and his abilities, he's not got my favorite style to watch but you have to appreciate his talent, it just happens that fury and haye both have certain attributes which may challenge him, but if you put that you are a butthurt brit

if he was fighting david price or chisora or someone i'd easily admit they have no chance
                    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 11-25-2015, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• Klittards are the worst fanbase in boxing, easy.

Anyone who classes Wladimir's grabbing & cheating as "master boxing" needs punching in the face.

Comment

Working...
                      X