No announcement yet.

Marquez looks ripped and roided.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Face looks bigger and unnatural. Looks like his skin is tender from all the roids his getting. This guy is going the extra mile to defeat Pac.

This is going to be an all out war. One shall fall. Can't wait to see these to fight again.

His biceps, delts are freakishly big @ an age where it shouldn't be getting that toned anymore. Suspicious.

But I don't really care. This fight will be epic.

Link: http://philboxing.com/news/story-77395.html
    Madness he has been camping at this weight for the past 2 years.

His muscle mass is not in question. You can retain that, even at age 39 with discipline.

You begin to question, if his rate of recovery is greater than that of a pro athlete. Which is exactly what steriods do.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
      In the lounge,in the lounge,yes i did,but you are constantly trying to spread rumors about a fighter who has 0 to do with this thread
      you didn't start a "lets harass 50 cent on twitter " thread in NSB? you're the definition of a troll.

except that you cry when someone criticizes your hero Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        Wow I never seen him this muscular before. As a matter of fact Marquez never had a muscular physique in the first place.
        Moving up in weight allows him to add more muscle, it's not rocket science people. It's also not just a sudden change, he looked fat against Mayweather but ripped against Pacquiao and even more muscular for this fight. He's been building his body to fight at WW. Only thing is the added muscle will likely slow him down.

Comment

In great shape, automatically means you are on something.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            Wow I never seen him this muscular before. As a matter of fact Marquez never had a muscular physique in the first place.
            That's exactly my point. But don't really care. Roid up Marquez. This will be epic!

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              It is ****ing hilarious to see Pacquiao fans claiming Marquez is roiding, with no evidence whatsoever, considering how much time these same fans spent defending Pacquiao against accusations for the exact same thing.
              JMM's strength and conditioning coach is Angel Memo Heredia ..an admitted streoids dealer.....I think that's enough evidence to suspect JMM might be on steroids .

Pac on the other hand isn't associated with anybody who is linked with steroids ..NONE!
              Last edited by VERDUGO; 11-21-2012, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                JMM's strength and conditioning coach is Angel Memo Heredia ..an admitted streoids dealer.....I think that's enough evidence to suspect JMM might be on steroids .

Pac on the other hand isn't associated with anybody who is linked with steroids use..NONE!
                what about the owner of mp8? one of mannys close friends??

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post

Pac on the other hand isn't associated with anybody who is linked with steroids ..NONE!
                  Freddie Roach was Toney's trainer when he tested positive TWICE.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                    what about the owner of mp8? one of mannys close friends??
                    Who?.................

Comment

Why do you guys respond to threads like these, they won't go away until you guys ignore these idiots.

It's like adding gasoline to a troll fire.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X