Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Livid: This Proves Lamont Peterson is a Cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Livid: This Proves Lamont Peterson is a Cheat

Amir Khan has spoken of his hurt and disappointment following the cancellation of his world light-welterweight title rematch against Lamont Peterson and says the American champion's failed drug test proves he was "a cheat".

[Click Here To Read More]

hardly sounded livid when watching that interview.

Comment

Comment

I think it's about time Khan forgot about getting "his" titles back and make the switch to welterweight. Wasn't he meant to be goin for his 2nd ww bout by now?

Comment

Originally posted by Gooch999 View Post
          I think it's about time Khan forgot about getting "his" titles back and make the switch to welterweight. Wasn't he meant to be goin for his 2nd ww bout by now?
          They are HIS titles. Robbed from him by a crooked ref, incompetent judges and an admitted PED cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by macedadon View Post
            hardly sounded livid when watching that interview.
            Just cos he spoke calmly doesn't mean he ain't livid. What did u expect him do? Jump, shout, swear, rip his shirt off & punch the camera?

Comment

Khan beat a juiced up Peterson...

Comment

this whole thing makes you wonder how many other boxers are on this shhht.
                i thought khan won the first fight anyway but peterson using peds its a shame was looking forward to the rematch. who else is he gonna fight at the weight ??

Comment

He has every right to be livid.

Make the move to welter, though. Take a soft touch there in the summer and then prepare for a title fight for the fall.

Comment

Dan Rafael has the best idea, in my opinion: @danrafaelespn: Maybe now is the time for @AmirKingKhan to settle the score with Breidis Prescott? I'm sure he'd take the fight in July. @HBOboxing

Comment

Working...
                    X