No announcement yet.

Holy **** no wonder marquez is a cry baby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy **** no wonder marquez is a cry baby

only legitimate lost he has is from floyd WTF!!! other than that other 4 is all controversial !!truly one of the best

The floyd loss was actually the MOST controversial

If you fight someone that doesn't make weight and doesn't even try at the last minute and lose, that L doesn't count in my book

And he was forced to jump 2 weight classes to fight at a catchweight

gtfoh

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      The floyd loss was actually the MOST controversial

If you fight someone that doesn't make weight and doesn't even try at the last minute and lose, that L doesn't count in my book

And he was forced to jump 2 weight classes to fight at a catchweight

gtfoh
      GTFOH you blind hater

Comment

Truely one of the best. Leading cause of pacfan suicide since 2012!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He also has a controversial win against post-prime Barrera, and got dropped.

Comment

Chris John didn't beat him and Pacquiao never beat him. Floyd and Tim did beat him.. I wished he beat Tim Marquez is my second favorite fighter and I wanted him to make history because be actually have legendary skill.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw106 View Post
              only legitimate lost he has is from floyd WTF!!! other than that other 4 is all controversial !!truly one of the best
              Floyd didn't make weight.

Comment

This is BS, who here has legitimately watched the John ifght??? Give me a round by round scorecard you fake pieces of ****, mufakin ****suckin, dickridin, HIV infected excuses for human beings.

And you think Pac didn't win the first fight? he did and would have been announced the winner if one of them could add to 10 correctly...oh but yeah the judges were bent on Pac's side.

GTFOH you 2 year old simpleton

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  This is BS, who here has legitimately watched the John ifght??? Give me a round by round scorecard you fake pieces of ****, mufakin ****suckin, dickridin, HIV infected excuses for human beings.

And you think Pac didn't win the first fight? he did and would have been announced the winner if one of them could add to 10 correctly...oh but yeah the judges were bent on Pac's side.

GTFOH you 2 year old simpleton
                  john was getting **** up by jMM he only won cause they fought in thailand

Comment

The Bradley fight was nowhere near controversial besides in the eyes of Marquez's corner and fans. Everyone else knows Bradley won.

Comment

Working...
                    X