Favorite Actors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
    Who are your favorite movie actors?

Mines are Al Pacino, Christopher Walken and Robert Deniro. Denzel is up there to. These dudes dont star in any bad movies that I can think of.

samuel l. & morgan freeman

Comment

rusel crow
      jim carry
      johny deep
      robert dinar
      tommy hanks

lot more seem i forgot a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        Young fella???? you a big man now

Fcuking muppet thats what you are, you didnt hurt my feelings everybody is entitled to their opinoin, the guy asked name your favourite actors i named mine.

You came along posting ******ed ****e about putting danny dyer in the same sentence as freeman and jackson, now who did that???? show me???
        chav scum says it all rocky... danny dyer is ****e by the way... and yes you were hurt sweetheart thats why you got all upset ok now go and tell mammy she will kiss it better for you..

Comment

Marc Wahlbeg
          Denziel Washington
          Tom Hanks
          Robin Williams
          Matt Damon
          Will ferrell
          Morgan Freeman
          Samuel L Jackson
          DiCapro
          Daniel Craig
          Jason Statham
          Luke Wilson
          Vince Vaughn
          Clint Eastwood
          De Niro
          Jack Nicholson
          Mel Gibson
          Christopher Walken
          Russell Crowe
          Colin Farrell
          Brendon Theeson.
          And so many more.
          Last edited by JmtRyan; 08-06-2009, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Robert De Niro
            Christian Bale
            Johnny Depp
            Adam Sandler
            Seth Rogen
            Paul Rudd
            Sam Rockwell
            Jack Nicholson
            Steve Carell
            Colin Farrell
            Russell Crowe
            Simon Pegg
            Sean Penn

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
              chav scum says it all rocky... danny dyer is ****e by the way... and yes you were hurt sweetheart thats why you got all upset ok now go and tell mammy she will kiss it better for you..
              wtf is the matter with you seriously, this thread is name your favourite actors, i named mine. then you start mouthing of saying naming him in the same sentence as freeman and jackson makes me look silly, yet i never even did that????? so why say it????

Your the one thats got a problem with danny dyer, should get that seen to

Youve just went into the limey lounge into a random thread, quoted a post by oasis lad who posted a football video of man united and celtic, and posted

danny dyer is a **** actor! only stupid kids would be impressed by his acting skills..

If that aint the actions of a ****** i dont know what is

Comment

wtf is the matter with you seriously, this thread is name your favourite actors, i named mine. then you start mouthing of saying naming him in the same sentence as freeman and jackson makes me look silly, yet i never even did that????? so why say it????

Your the one thats got a problem with danny dyer, should get that seen to

Youve just went into the limey lounge into a random thread, quoted a post by oasis lad who posted a football video of man united and celtic, and posted

danny dyer is a **** actor! only stupid kids would be impressed by his acting skills..

If that aint the actions of a ****** i dont know what is
                and your an angry little baby who rates danny dyer as an actor lol! what are you 12?

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
                  and your an angry little baby who rates danny dyer as an actor lol! what are you 12?
                  im wasting my time here, your complety ****ed up, go get some help

Mayby if you didnt have so much hate for danny dyer, you could mayby go out and get laid, rather than having to wank off 3 times a day

Comment

im wasting my time here, your complety ****ed up, go get some help

Mayby if you didnt have so much hate for danny dyer, you could mayby go out and get laid, rather than having to wank off 3 times a day
                    if you believe anything i type on here you are even younger and more naive then i first thought lol!

Comment

LOL Rocky... just listed his favs.

He even joked with you after you poked fun at him for naming Dyer.

Jesus, man, calm down.

Comment

Working...
                      X