No announcement yet.

Top ranks website

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top ranks website

I'm just wondering how its 2012 and top rank doesnt have a store on their website to get merchandise? You would think theyd have a store where you can buy merchandise of your favorite fighter....shirts, posters, autographed gloves, etc. But nope.

Sugersean asks me the same thing all the time. He wants to buy Pacquiao shirts but shame that they dont offer online store. I buy my pacquiao gear from his official site and nike and well for other fighters you have to search them independtly but yeah they should have a store.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      I'm just wondering how its 2012 and top rank doesnt have a store on their website to get merchandise? You would think theyd have a store where you can buy merchandise of your favorite fighter....shirts, posters, autographed gloves, etc. But nope.
      Do Golden Boy/Top Rank have a collection of dvd's of their best fights or something bc I would def order a dvd of some of the greatest fights they have promoted.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
        Do Golden Boy/Top Rank have a collection of dvd's of their best fights or something bc I would def order a dvd of some of the greatest fights they have promoted.
        I'd say they both may have, since it's an extra source of revenue. Also for historical reasons. In an Arum interview I read the other day, he mentioned their vast collection of past fights. Hope this helps.

Comment

they dont need a store. Thats all i can think of

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            I'm just wondering how its 2012 and top rank doesnt have a store on their website to get merchandise?
            I'm just wondering how after 2012 people still want Top Rank merchandise.

Comment

I'm also wondering how $100 million dollar companies have such ****ty websites.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                I'm also wondering how $100 million dollar companies have such ****ty websites.
                ^^^^^this.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  I'm just wondering how after 2012 people still want Top Rank merchandise.
                  I just think if your gonna be the biggest promotion you should at least have a store that sells your fighters merchandise. i like the dvd idea too.

Comment

Working...
                  X