Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What benefit would a hit of coke do for a boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would definitely numb the pain. But I would recommend Meth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
      There's a specific term for "crackhead strength"

Those guys become almost super-human.

I can't access youtube right now but just youtube the crackhead that punched through a fence with his barefist.

I guarantee you he can't do that sober.
      not crack, pcp

Comment

A single line won't do much of anything in real life, imagine a real fight. I mean, it'd have to be done in the dressing room just prior to the walkout so the fighter'd be pumped for the intro and anxious as **** to get it on at the beginning, but the effect would die down drastically between rounds as the adrenaline takes over and fluctuates.

Also, he'd be at a greater risk of facing the severe side effects since he'd be in some strenuous exercise but that's highly unlikely.

Comment

Dehydrate and kill them .

This isnt stupid weight lifting these guys exert more energy than runners .

A drug like cocaine would be deadly go ahead and do a line and go box for 10 rounds see if you dont have a heart attack and die .

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
            Just wondering cause I've been watching some old fights, and back then there were no tests.
            And also cocain was big! So would a snort of coke help or hurt a fighter?
            I hear Hattons on twitter now...

Comment

Hatton would be the best person to ask. Regular cocaine user, two big fights, smoking weed would make you lazy, mike tyson would be best to ask about weed

Comment

Working...
              X