No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell Eyes Andre Ward Showdown In '12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell Eyes Andre Ward Showdown In '12

By Ryan Burton - Boxingscene recently caught up with undefeated super middleweight Anthony Dirrell. The Flint, Michigan native takes on Renan St. Juste on December 2nd on the latest edition of ShoBox.

The fight is a WBC eliminator to determine Andre Ward's mandatory challenger. Ward of course has his title on the line when he faces Carl Froch on December 17th in the Super Six finals.

Dirrell hopes to make the jump from prospect status to contender status after his upcoming fight. He told Boxingscene that regardless of the outcome of the Ward-Froch fight that he hopes to enjoy a big 2012 campaign.

"2012 is going to be my year. In 2012 I will be fighting for a world title." [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
    By Ryan Burton - Boxingscene recently caught up with undefeated super middleweight Anthony Dirrell. The Flint, Michigan native takes on Renan St. Juste on December 2nd on the latest edition of ShoBox.

The fight is a WBC eliminator to determine Andre Ward's mandatory challenger. Ward of course has his title on the line when he faces Carl Froch on December 17th in the Super Six finals.

Dirrell hopes to make the jump from prospect status to contender status after his upcoming fight. He told Boxingscene that regardless of the outcome of the Ward-Froch fight that he hopes to enjoy a big 2012 campaign.

"2012 is going to be my year. In 2012 I will be fighting for a world title." [Click Here To Read More]
    How? Andre needs to get in the ring with Ward first...

Comment

Whats up wit this guy?

Comment

So he keeps climbing up the rankings but when's he going to fight a name?

Comment

Wait, did this guy not fight andre ward because they are friends and used his Injury he got from abraham as the excuse not to fight? Hmmm..anyways, andre ward beats this dude with superior skills.

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
            Wait, did this guy not fight andre ward because they are friends and used his Injury he got from abraham as the excuse not to fight? Hmmm..anyways, andre ward beats this dude with superior skills.
            But then the world started calling him a *****, and a duck fighter especially after the arthur abraham incident.

Comment

Anthony Dirrell needs to fight someone like Abraham, Kessler, Froch, before fighting Andre Ward. I think Ward is going to walk through Froch and I can't wait to hear some people eat their words on here.

After Froch, I'd like to see Ward fight Bute and than maybe Anthony Dirrell in 2012, if Dirrell has gotten a good winover a top contender. After that, in 2013, I'd like to see Ward move up to 175 and fight Dawson, Cleverly, Pascal, maybe even Hopkins if he's still around.

Comment

That was his brother not him.

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
                  thats his brother

Comment

Andre Dirrell v. Andre Ward could be a great fight. Anthony Dirrell gets embarrased by Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X