Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Maidana now - how would it turn out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    the fact that he is fighting josesito lopez next, after collazo, after, diaz, after molina, makes me believe that he is shot. he refuses to take a real match
    He is trying to play it safe til a Floyd fight...

Kan's beatable and another loss will kill all hope for a Floyd fight..
    Once Floyd lands a Floyd fight, I think you will see him make all sorts of fights vs ghost, brook, Bradley, Maidana 2, etc... But until then, Amir is gonna be super conservative in matchmaking

Comment

yes, so? khan's chin is so bad that is very difficult to pick in his favor. khan is not destroying anyone, he might clinch them to a UD, but not destroyed
      lol how many times did collazo hit the canvas and If you think collazo didnt get destroyed then I dont know what destroying means to you bro

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
        lol how many times did collazo hit the canvas and If you think collazo didnt get destroyed then I dont know what destroying means to you bro
        maybe knocking someone out, not clinch him every two seconds. don't you think? that fight was impossible to watch, really frustrating. i know you were happy (like the rest of his fans) because he wasn't put on bamby legs like most of the time, but no one else enjoyed that fight.

Comment

Maidana probably ko's him, khan will try to clinch and push him to death this time around.

Comment

maybe knocking someone out, not clinch him every two seconds. don't you think? that fight was impossible to watch, really frustrating. i know you were happy (like the rest of his fans) because he wasn't put on bamby legs like most of the time, but no one else enjoyed that fight.
            lol no **** it was frustrating for you

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Both completely different fighters - Maidana has dramatically improved and Khan has declined.

Do you think the result would be the same?
              I totally agree with your assessment!!! And if these two were to fight again, I have no doubt that Maidana would win in a most convincing fashion. No question!!

Comment

maidana would finish business this time and KO khan

Comment

Khan wins easy. Possibly by first minute KO.

Maidana's already lost twice to Floyd and when you lose to Floyd, you are permanently damaged goods and incapable of being effective ever again

Comment

I think kahn would win a UD ... probably gets wobbled at some point though

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
                      lol no **** it was frustrating for you
                      make a poll, that fight was ugly as wlad povetkin

Comment

Working...
                      X