No announcement yet.

Floyd Going back to Uncle Roger after inferior performance with Chino

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GorgeousJorge View Post
    What you said has absolutely nothing to do with the theme of my post.

But for the hell of it... Offensive Floyd was the Floyd who walked down Mosley in 2010. Tonight Floyd was a guy who won because of superior conditioning and managed to take advantage of a slow ass Maidana who blew his load in the first half of the fight.

Mayweather is highly overrated and his performance against a bum like Maidana is the proof and sadly, we must accept it
    If Maidanas a bum and Floyd is overrated who out there do you think is good.

Comment

And some thought he'd gatti marcos...lol...floyd sucks at pressure fighting, always did....

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        You really think Floyd's going back to Roger? I would be shocked if that happens.
        Yea. Floyd was in a tough fight with Maidana. His last tough fight was with Cotto and even though he clearly won, he switched trainers.

Based on Floyd's ability to backstabbing his Dad and uncle, I am 100% positive, Floyd will blame it on his dad and go back to Ucle Roger

Comment

If Maidanas a bum and Floyd is overrated who out there do you think is good.
          I didn't say Floyd wasn't good. Floyd is very good. Just that tonight it became clear that he is highly overrated and Maidana was a bum who made it obvious that Floyd is the same corporate result of clever matchmaking that De La Hoya was

Comment

Yea. Floyd was in a tough fight with Maidana. His last tough fight was with Cotto and even though he clearly won, he switched trainers.

Based on Floyd's ability to backstabbing his Dad and uncle, I am 100% positive, Floyd will blame it on his dad and go back to Ucle Roger
            What backstabbing are you talking about?

Comment

I didn't say Floyd wasn't good. Floyd is very good. Just that tonight it became clear that he is highly overrated and Maidana was a bum who made it obvious that Floyd is the same corporate result of clever matchmaking that De La Hoya was
              Well who out there is good in your opinion?

Comment

Well who out there is good in your opinion?
                Read my reply again please. I clearly state that zfloyd is very good.

Comment

What backstabbing are you talking about?
                  Yeah. Poor guy is a backstabber. Betrays his dad.. Curses at him on 24/7.. Betrays Arum, betrays his kids by whooping their mom in front of them.. Dumps Uncle Roger because Cotto hurt his nose a little... You know, backstabber. Guy who betrays trust. That sort of fellow

Comment

Back to uncle Rog. Even Floyd knows he didn't win that fight.

Comment

Yeah. Poor guy is a backstabber. Betrays his dad.. Curses at him on 24/7.. Betrays Arum, betrays his kids by whooping their mom in front of them.. Dumps Uncle Roger because Cotto hurt his nose a little... You know, backstabber. Guy who betrays trust. That sort of fellow
                      The man is not aloud to switch trainers? Fighters switch trainers all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X